Fat Kid + Lightsaber = Comedy Goldmine

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvilEyesBan, May 5, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Prepare to be awed with the flawless moves of one bad mother trucker.

The remix version is where it's at for effects, but nothing beats the plain one just for laughs, he gets so into it.

http://www.waxy.org/archive/2003/04/29/star_war.shtml

EDIT: Had to fix a typo

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

That's some pretty funny shit. He had to take brakes in between shows, all that flubber was causing him breathing problems.

Kinda reminds me of the dancingman.

There are so many stupid people who are ready to put their stupidity onto film it's amazing. With todays internet we can fully enjoy their cheesy stupidity.

3. Milo

Milo New Member

Qilikatal just gave me this link on IRC. I hope one day to be as cool as this kid. Seriously.

He's got to know how stupid he looks, but he doesn't give a shit. He get's fully into it anyway.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

This link was also put up at Penny Arcade the other day...sounds pretty funny, I'll have to check it out later.

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I particulary likced it at the end of the movie when he hits himself in the face.

6. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

OMG !!!, How did they get that tape ?... Someone is going to cry himself to sleep tonight... (I'm looking at you Octi)

7. Canis

Canis New Member

I just saw this on Fox "News". The little obnoxious dork who's on before the big fat obnoxious dork Bill O'Reilly showed it in a "G-Block Nerd Alert". America at large has been clued in; it's officially played itself out now.

And no, I don't know what a "G-Block" is.

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Fox News showed this?

Um, I mean, it's funny and all, but I didn't exactly piss myself watching this fat kid swing a freakin' rod around. Matter of fact, I don't even recall myself cracking a smile. Can somebody clue me in? Am I too dorky to think this is funny? Or am I too cool to understand it's extreme dorkiness?

{EDIT} Never mind. I just watched the "remix" with all the effects and sound. Scratch that what I said about me not pissing myself with laughter. I'm mopping up as you read this. THAT's some funny shit.

9. Canis

Canis New Member

To give you an idea of how lame Fox News is, they didn't even show the "remix" version. Just the normal one sans effects.

Probably some computer dork in the staff room thought it was hilarious and persuaded that Smith guy to put it in his G-Block. They don't usually show videos of children humiliating themselves.

10. Octillicus

Octillicus New Member

If I cry myself to sleep, it's only because of Daddy. The video of me playing Jedi is safely under lock and key rii-iii-ight he- oh fuck! where is it?! shit, let me see that video *downloads* Oh! NO! *runs crying*

Our Host!