Dungeon of Quests

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Sep 23, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

So, you've played it, what did you think?

1. This module is great.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. It's pretty good, it shows a lot of potential.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. It's kind of average.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. It's not so good.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Somebody put it out of its misery.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

dungeon_of_quests.zip (1.53 mb) (Not uploaded yet, let me get to that later. The original site it was on doesn't seem to work any more)

This is the DEMO of the mod, that means this is just a small taste of the mod (not small, it's kinda med-size). However, I'm working on the second version. Anyway, this DEMO has:
    -A small town
    -A follower
    -Dungeons
    -Dialogs (30 dialogs, not much)
    -Peoples
    -Quests (11 quests)

Note this DEMO doesn't have world map, and town map mini-view (just take up spaces...) Anyway, I think this is what all I can do to make mods (I'm working on harder scripts, which will be used at city of Surnthria). The second version'll out in 1-2 more months. First, plz enjoy the DEMO...

IF you got questions or comments (about bugs in this mod), sent your mail at eshengxia@yahoo.com (or god8flamer@yahoo.com , which works better). I would reply your soon as I got it. ENJOY!

2. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

3. Anonymous

Anonymous Guest

Hey DU. Nice to see you.

Now, the business. Dungeon of Quests is an OK module, but it needs some fine-tuning for its full version. The demo was OK (I only played it until i got to the first town. About 20 min) But it's kind of sucky too. The person who made it NEEDS to make some serious adjustments. Right now, it's pretty bloody boring.
    I'm gonna go ahead and put it at 'below average' (the second option up)

4. backstabber

backstabber New Member

Our Host!