Diskussion for Die Hafen, Act II

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Aug 13, 2006.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Alright then, everybody! It seems like the previous thread of Die Hafen died out without us ever getting to getting it finished, so I reckoned it was worth another try. Most of the former participants (I've checked by pm) seems to want to have another go, so we'll have another go.

Now, for all of our new participants:
    Please check the previous threads "Die Hafen" and "Discussion for Die Hafen" here in the RP forum. There you'll find all necessary character and story information.

For all the ones that played the last time:
    Please use the same characters as you used before, if you don't want to change alarmingly much. It would be nice to have at least one individual from the original Die Hafen left.

Now, a short resumé to what have happened:
    On a night seemingly undifferent to any other, calm night at the divine cornerclub Die Hafen, one of the most feared, by the divine, men in history entered the club and started reaving havoc.
    He walked right up to the well known and all-powerful club-owner Friedrich Schneider and demanded the location of a mysterious item of him. Friedrich gave him the location after some intimidation, and then the other man, known as Jack Shaw, killed Friedrich with a single bulletshot, as a kind of souvenire of his return.
    Soon thereafter, a small group of divine and other curious individuals formed a band with intentions to stop Shaw from whatever he was doing and, for at least some of them, seek revenge for Friedrichs death.

You will now begin in the elevator behind the scene in Die Hafen, well on your way to hell. I find this the best place to begin, since more people could've joined the crusade since last time.
    Very well then, if you're interested, start writing your characters!

2. Transparent Painting

Transparent Painting Well-Known Member

Then I suppose I'm the first one to join.

Name: Tanaros Strasanos
    Race: undead

He died during the Troyan Wars but wasn't let into heaven or hell since he worshiped the old greek gods, mostly Ares and Hades. In the wars he fought side by side with the legendary Myrmidions, the elit greek infantery. He were stuck to death by several barbed arrows and no surgeon could save him. he didn't get a proper funeral and when he was supposed to travel over the river Styx to Hades, he instead were sent to Hell were he couldn't enter. Therefor he was sent back to the surface as an undead. When his soul returned to his body, it didn't feel any pain, not at all. So Tanaros asumed that both Hades and Ares wanted him to live and kill those bastard Troyanians with his bare hands (he had lost his beloved gladius) and so he did. He strangled more than twenty enemy soldiers before the battle was over. On his way home on of his fellows died of sickness and Tanaros vowed that he would return the gladius to the right family. But when he came back to Athen, were the family were supposed to live, the plauge had taken them all.

After his death he have always been everywere the battle is, sometimes up north, sometimes in the Alps and sometimes back in Greece. He haven't always been on the winning side but that doesn't mater to him.

He feels a quite great frustration, since he can't fulfill his oath and he can't rest. Therefore he has decided that no one who's not worthy should live. The only memories he got from his time alive and his first years as an undead is the gladius, which he has been sharpening for more than 2200 years, so it's qiute sharp these days. The only revward he demands when he's fighting is that the "employer" makes him a complete armourset; helmet, curiass, shield... in ancient greek style. With a new set and his gladius, he can remember the old times when fighting was face to face, not pistol against rifle or similar.

Tanaros is quite tall, he doesn't have that much blood left in his veins so his also pale, very pale.His face got many scars and he doesn't have any hair left on his head. His nose is straight and he does accually got all his teeth left. He misses half an ear and got a long nasty scar on the left side of his head. His right eye is completly gray and the iris on his left is dark brown.
    He is as strong as he was when he was a myrmidion, with other words: quite strong. His skill with the gladius is, after more the 2000 years of training, amasing. There's only one thing that he's not that happy over: His sight isn't as good as it used to be. It's not that he would need glases, it's just that everything seems to be shady around the corners.
    His armour is morstly black with red decorations. His shield is black with a red teardrop on it, his helmet is black with a red plyme on it and his leather curiass is black with red corners and smaler decorations. His voice is dark but since his anger is starting to turn into sadness and fear that he will live for ever in this terrible place called Earth, his voice got a quiet and sad tone hidden somewere in his harsh commands and ironic comments.

Since my english ain't as good as Wolfsbanes, please ignor all those gramatical errors and misspelling.

Oh, I think I wrote more then I thought I did. Dammit.

3. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Ok, he's some greek guy. Was there anything else of importance? 'Cause I'm too lazy too read all that shit.

4. Wolfsbane

He used to be an elite solider for the Greek army in the Troyan wars, and he's godlike with the gladius. Also, he wears armor.
    That was the important part for you, at least.

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I'm not playing, but I would like to point out the geographical quandry involved with traveling to Greekland, since it doesn't exist.

6. Transparent Painting

It's just south of Irishland and west of Englishland.

:/

I've corrected it now, thank you.

7. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Name: Samiel
    Race: Angel, Fallen

An Angel cast down after the Rebellion in Heaven, he now serves in Hell tormenting the wicked and wrathful. Known as Samiel (Sam-eye-ell), he is subordinate to Abaddon, the Arch-Angel of Destruction. Himself engulfed with Wrath and always seeking vengence on mankind for squandering their divine right, he sometimes looses himself to fits of wanton destruction and mahem.

In appearance, he his quite tall, seven foot to be precise. Black hair adorns his head, and his eyes are pure white. Two monstrous white wings grace his back, feathers laced with black. Total wingspan would easily be twelve feet. He carries a heavy black sword with razor-sharp teeth where the blade should be, and wears gold-plated armor over white robes.

While in Hell, he is indestructable, though still capable of getting damaged or killed (temporary) provided enough violence is directed his way.

8. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

I finally found the topic. ok, here it goes:

Name: Aerth Dasinler

Race: Demon

Bakground: Aerth is seeking something he lost during the Troyan wars and doesn´t like people who plans to interrupt with his work and will make that person, divine or not, face severe consequences. He is aware about the rules at Die hafen, but he will try do punish people ´´legally´´

Appearance: Aerth is a well-buildt man, partially for being a demon, and likes to fight although he can, at very tight situations, try to talk his way out of things. He is not so tall and his hair is white, almost glowing. He has red, glowing eyes and he wears a black coat with white shoulders. He also wears a Katana on his left side and he has named it Samehada for reasons unknown. He is very skilled with it.

that´s about it i think, feel free to correct me about things i have forgotten about how you are suppost to build your character, i might have forgotten a few things about hat you can have and so on. :)

9. Wolfsbane

Good. Now, Maximus and Itachi:

You don't have red eyes and you don't have wings. And of course, this is the 1940's, so you're dressed as humans were dressed back then. Itachi's clothing was ok, But Maximus armor just doesn't fit, does it?

10. Transparent Painting

That remids me of one thing... Tanaros doesn't always walk around with his armour. Those few days he walks with the common man, he usually wear plain grey/brown cloths with smal decorations. No fancy cloths since he never care about the way he looks. He tries to hide his face with a scarf and a hat since people might ask if he's ok, since he is quite pale. In the summer he usually don't go out (It would look a little bit strang if a man walked around with a scarf and a hat in the summer).

11. Maximus

Maximus New Member

Actually, I was planning on making my appearance in Hell, where his Angelic form would fit in well, unless we're planning on hanging out in front of the elevator for a while....(?) If so, I'll modify my appearance to fit and post a description in the thread, when we finally start.

And my eyes are pure white, no irises. Kinda like a blind person, only no blindness. Shades and a white cane will solve any snafu's there.

(Also, I may be changing my name slightly based on some new info, more later.)

12. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

Well then, my eys are just plain red^^

This is turning out to be a good RPG, just read the Die hafen I again.

13. Maximus

Maximus New Member

How does that blend in with regular human society? Why not make them brown on earth (to avoid the odd stares), and they turn red in Hell?

14. Transparent Painting

Or, you could just pick them out with a knife and say you "see" with some kind of stupid magical power...that might work:p.

15. Wolfsbane

Oh, that's just a wonderful idea, TP...
    Anyway, I misunderstood you, Maximus. You can look how evil you want in the divine areas. In fact, demons and angels take on their real form when they're on divine ground.

If you could help me get in touch with the others who played last time, and tell them to start writing or re-writing their characters here, I'd be grateful.

16. itachi988

itachi988 New Member

Or my character could just put a blindfold on and pretend to be a blind man?

There are people with red eyes, i think i saw someone before who had that.

17. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Yeah I met a kid with red eyes. He was an albino.
    Although it's very possible for a normally pigmented person to simply have no coloring in their corneas.
    I'm still playing as Drachenmurane Flammentod.
    However, I've never really put too much thought into what he would look like in his "true form".
    I'm thinking something that's more subtle than anything else. Hell, I could make some sort of wierd twist that reveals exactly why he is how he is. You never know. :wink:
    I just got the best idea ever. You guys are going to love this.

18. Maximus

Maximus New Member

From what I can tell, everyone but Caity's here, but I haven't heard from her in a while.... Maybe Grossen will start the first post and she'll jump in when she gets back?

19. reQuieM

reQuieM New Member

I'll just quote from the original topic:

And adding a little part... The true form:
    While on divine ground, Illikane looks pretty much the same as in his human form, but he has large feathery wings (about 2 m in length each), his hands and feet seem slightly like talons (nails replaced by claws etc.), but are still mostly shaped like human hands, retaining their functionality. Also, his whole body seems to be made of semi-transparent wind, but it is still solid. Weather conditions around him automatically change slightly while he is in divine form (Slight increase in wind speeds and light rain. Occasionally thunder, heavy rain, tornadoes/cyclones, snow or hail (Depending on his mood).

20. Wolfsbane

Great. I'll just start it up and then we'll get going, eh? I won't describe my character here; he's not well known, and it will get fun to see who he is exactly as the play gets deeper and deeper.

Our Host!