Discussion for The God Game 2.0

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Oct 9, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ash

Ash New Member

Ok i didnt mean to derail this thread, Im not a "Sockpuppet" and im not arthgon, if its cool that i join then can we continue discussing the RP?

As to what wolfsbane said, I think we should keep our own physics to save time unless one "God" wants to change any specific feature.

2. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn.....

3. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

It's times like these that I wish I could stand the Role Playing forum. If I could, I would have insight into the drama Arthgon caused. What did he do? Necro-sodomize somebody's character with rainbows?

4. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Can my character have a +20 Vorpal Lightsaber? Also a sack of herbs that can heal death? He'll have roughly the same attributes as Superman, except with maximum charisma points. By the way, he rides a Rainbow Dragon that can mindspeak. Oh, and his mother was raped to death by a yeti, leaving him with an undying hatred of all humanoids. He attacks humanoids on sight, every time.

That's cool with yall, right?

5. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Luckily, for you people I have never done such things what Japes said.

6. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Guys, for fuck sake. Keep the drama in another thread or something. Don't ruin this.

7. Ash

Ash New Member

Yeah sorry Wobbler for sidetracking your rp, it actually sounded pretty cool but I think Im going to bow out, didnt realize my trying to join in would be such a big deal.

By the way my name is Ash, as in Ashley, not as in Bruce Campbells character from evil dead.

8. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

9. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

Probably just a Caity waiting to explode anyway.

10. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

Seriously, if you don't stop Wolfsbane will probably start deleting posts.

11. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

The only thing keeping Wolfsbane from starting a new RP is Wolfsbane.

12. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Stop bitching in my thread or I'll do as wobbler suggested and start deleting posts.

Ash(ley), you can join if you want to, because I don't think you're Arthgon. If I start suspecting otherwise, though, you're out.

Since nobody except wobbler felt like answering my questions, I'll set my preferances as rules and act as judge during the game. The game will commence shortly, and if you haven't played the God Game before, I suggest you look up the old thread here in this very subforum. We WILL leave out the derp that was generated in the previous game, though. I will not stand for trolling in my game.

We will play as Gods for aprox 3-6 turns, where one turn is three days long. The first turn will begin 00.01 tomorrow (Sunday) (Swedish time) and end at 23.59 on Tuesday. The next turn begins at 00.01 the following day etc etc. I will try to write some sort of summary of our actions in between the turns, but feel free to take new actions and play on if I haven't.

When our time as gods has ended, I will start a new discussion thread for our mortal characters. This thread will serve as the discussion thread for the GG part of the game.

EDIT

And, yes, I used Grakelins beginning from the previous game. I liked it and couldn't think of a better one :) I think it will suffice.

13. Zanza

Zanza Well-Known Member

To be completely honest I don't think there was trolling or derping in the last game, just an individual who didn't like when the game didn't go their way.

14. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

That is because there were no set of rules of how we should deal or react upon the destructive actions of the other Gods regarding havens and creatures. Xiao hated that someone was destroying her haven without her agreement.

15. Wolfsbane

I was thinking more in the ways of creating Chuck Norris (and some guns and ammo).

Also, the way Xiao reacted to my actions in the previous game was, in my humble opinion, a really bad example of role playing. There were no rules saying that we could create "safe havens" where other gods had no power. There was only creation, and us to toy with it. Her ragequit was silly.

16. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Well, I posted in game. I chose to play it more like Doodlegod rather than the last game; hope its cool.

Now we have solid earth, oxygen and the basic lego bricks of life to work with.

17. Wolfsbane

I decided to speed things up a bit. You know, like Gods tend to do ;)

18. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Can you let me know when I can act again? Thanks.

19. Wolfsbane

You can act again in aprox 14 hours and 20 minutes from now.

Also, Ash has two more actions to use up (if you want to).

20. Ash

Ash New Member

ok cool thanks. By the way Im not playing to power game or anything, the reason Im creating evil already is because I saw in the last rp everyone wanted to be nature gods, so i figured Id throw in some Evilness to sort of give motivation to the others to create balance. So if you Wolfsbane dont like where im going with my RP style, let me know, thanks.

Our Host!