Discussion for Der Hafen

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Wolfsbane, Nov 20, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

Of course I have not give up the game.

2. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

3. Wolfsbane

Wolfsbane Well-Known Member

Sweet. Don't want to come off as needy. It's just that we've come to the point where most games die. It would be nice to survive it.

In the future, I would humbly request of you to please tell the rest of us if you're going to be busy a few days or so. This makes planning easier.

4. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Anyone heard from Dark Elf or Wobbler?

5. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

DE's last post was on New Year's Day, but I had a PM exchange with him less than two weeks ago. The conversation kind of ended in the middle, though, so perhaps my last PM killed him. I'm... I'm s-sorry... I, I didn't mean to...!

6. Wolfsbane

I know Wobbler IRL. He's busy playing minecraft. DE is active on facebook. Don't know why he hasn't posted here though.

7. Charonte

Charonte Member

Then I suppose I should tell you I'll be busy for the next 2-3 months as I settle into a new workplace.

I'm still quite happy to play, just that I don't often have the time to sit down and actively think of scenarios to keep this thing moving.

8. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I got kinda busy doing other stuff and never got to taking it in for Die Hafen. And then I reached a point where I figured that I would be so far behind that it wouldn't be worth catching up. But I can try to get to reading it all through and see if there is a valid point in me joining the story again.

9. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Chan's about to return to Der Hafen and lurk there for more reinforcements. Maybe your character would find a wizard and a zombie to be useful allies now that Shaw is back..?

10. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Still busy and distracted, guys. Sorry.

I'll post IC in the next couple days, but please use Dr. Chan as you will until then. He'll go with the flow for now, as is his wont.

11. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Ok, here's an idea. We wizards find a molecule of Shaw's skin or hair and do ritual sorcery to find the bugger, where-ever he is. Then we move heaven and earth to smite him with the power of a thousand suns.

Workable? I'll post IC soon.

ps - If the game is dead, Chan will use every year of life left in him to magically convert every molecule of chemical energy into light, rivalling an antimatter explosion and sterilizing europe. yay!

pps - Triple-Post! A personal record! Seriously, I just thought I'd flag those of you still playing. Please excuse the triple-post faux-pas.

12. Wolfsbane

I'd say the ame is dead. I've lost direction and interest.

I woul, however, like to start up a new game if any of you are interested :p It will be much easer to move the plot forward in this game, since more freedom will be given to each of you.

13. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I am interested in a new game (Der Hafen II?), but I am still interested in this one as well. Would it be possible to go on with this one with the people who are still interested?

14. Wolfsbane

You can go on if you're interested. Don't let me stop you.

Our Host!