damn adress

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Jinxed, Aug 29, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Can someone tell me where the heck dragons turnabout is? I'm tired of running around for days.And whats the nearest place to it.
    Is also the pesuasion skill neccesery to finish the game? I mean there should be a couple of ways out of every situation.
    the xp cap is near so I don't feel like wasting points.Did anyone also later in the game meet another blue rabbit that acually turned out to be the giant? can you catch the sucker? He doesn't attack..

2. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

You don't really need persuasion in order to finish the main story of the game but if you want to have more side quest, you'll need some points in your persuasion skills.

There are two blue bunnies or rabbits in the game. The one is in the game the other person is suppose to be talking about. The other blue bunny, which is the real monster, can be found somewhere towards west of Stillwater. Just keep traveling and you will eventually find it. If you attack it, it will turn into whatever monster the NPC was talking about (forgot who it was).

3. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Stillwater Giant...

I am going to go out on a limb here and say that yes, you can catch him, but only if you have not already used the trap on the one in the cave. The one in the cave turns out to be just a normal rabbit that has been painted Blue. You can also bargain for the fake Stillwater Giant pelt that can be found in Tarant, as you can't use the fake Blue Rabbit to finish the Elves quest. Someone told me that there is also a Vorpal Bunny in the game, like the one in front of the cave in "Monty Python and the Holy Grail" but I have never seen or run across one. Hope this is helpful.

4. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

Yes you can. If you have high persuasion rate, you can tell the elf that you fought giant himself then show him the fake pelt.

5. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Fake Blue Rabbit...

I'm saying that you can't use the fake Blue Rabbit, I know you can offer him the fake Pelt, as this was how I finished this quest.
    When I offered him the Blue Rabbit from the cave he told me that it was just a normal rabbit painted blue. The problem was that once I'd used the cage to catch that rabbit I could not use it on the real Stillwater Giant. I think you should be able to release the rabbit from the cage.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

It's too bad guys that you only meet the actual stillwater giant after finishing the stillwater affair. Also even with 0 persuasion you can give the fake pelt to continue.But there should be a way to realese the blue bunny or maybe they just added the actual giant to make it funny?

7. friend_al_23

friend_al_23 New Member

What if you destroy the cage? That is, if it can be done.

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

yeah I did destroy the rabbit cage allright by blowing it to pieces with the rabbit inside by mistake. but that does not change much. Did anyone try to sell the rabbit to the museum to maybe empty the cage?

9. Beelzebubba

Beelzebubba New Member

Stillwater Giant...

I actually ran into the blue rabbit before I started the Stillwater stuff, and wondered what the heck the point was behind a blue rabbit that doesn't seem to do anything. He just sort of ran back and forth on the screen and I eventually left it alone and continued on my way. The second time I ran into him was after the whole thing with the blue rabbit in the cave, and until I'd seen him a second time I didn't even think to try to catch him. By this time, it was too late for that, so I just killed him. :smile:

Our Host!