Cool Link: If you like some strange with your Chess

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Hel Khat, Sep 23, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Do you like this game?

1. Yeah it's kinda cool

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Um...... NO

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

This movie link came up and had a link to a game that is played on a chess board but is much different then chess. It seems pretty popular too, you can play (challenge) against other peps or partice against the computer. I thought it was kinda fun and easy to understand, let me know what you think :D

www.fourfeathersmovie.com

when you click this link a small pop-up window will appear infront of the main window, follow the small pop-up window to get to the game 0:)

2. carlstar

carlstar New Member

evil

ITs based on a game called statego but only half the size and without the miners that disarm bombs. Good stategy game though, much better than chess (of course i dont really like chess)

3. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

Re: evil

This game says something about Spys disarming bombs, but I haven't gotten that far yet. I played the computer and won but a real player just kicked my butt :(

4. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

I just played it (beat the 'puter... go me! :p) - it's interesting. Very much like the Stratego of old (whatever happened to that game? I used to love it as a kid).

5. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

6. carlstar

carlstar New Member

missed the 'R'

dont know about you but the version of stratego i played is in the cupboard of my parents place. Maybe yours is to Luchaire.

"Always look to the cupboard. Always"

I'm thinking the add campaigns for it just wern't up to it. It's one of those games that don't sound that great but actually are. Imagine if chess came out today, people would think it was a silly little game. "wheres the dice" they might say.

7. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I never played that game but I loved chess when I was a kid. So I guess we can vote this little diddy in as a winner? Only one vote so far but it's positive so that's good, but it was me that voted for it so I guess that makes it a wash.... :eek:

8. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I got my butt beat again and i was so close i was kicking his arse (to quote the brits) when the punk made a run for my flag! :x

Our Host!