Confessions

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Yuki, Jul 4, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

I have the ability to go to the doctor, only if someone drags me to him, because I will never complain about the pain and illness. Also I am very proud.

2. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

When there's nobody else home, I talk to myself.

3. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Some days it takes every fibre of my being not to lunge across the room and beat the stupid out of people. (In short: don't call someone Spock if you don't know who he is, Star Trek has been around since the sixties you little fuckers, willful stupidity is the most aggravating thing in the universe.)

4. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  5. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

No, but if he has haptephobia too, we're pals for life.

6. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I talk to myself frequently, regardless of my surroundings.

Same is true of farting.

7. Minuos

Minuos New Member

1. I want to speak to people but am unable to, due to mental scars. Days have gone by when I've said nothing at all. Not one syllable.

2. I hate at least 90% of my friends, and indiscriminately tell the truth beyond the bounds of necessity and when I know it'll hurt people.

3. I truly want my older brother to die. Following the reason for hating my brother, I have a fear of blades when held by someone else.

4. Furthermore to the above, I spent almost two years as an anxious depressive, developing numerous problems including the aforementioned haptephobia, recurring insomnia and schizophrenia.

5. I look to online anonymity to say what I mean, and I'm currently admitting my flaws to a bunch of people I don't know.

6. I also drink stupid mixes of alcohol with random painkillers I order off the internet.

7. I'm still keeping things to myself.

8. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I dont' think I'd have confessed all that. Some things even the internet doesn't need to know...

9. TheDavisChanger

Nah, that's what this thread is for. I feel like I'm a part of the Breakfast Club or some such.

10. Arthgon

I have seen that movie some years ago, and I really like it. Which one of the characters is more like you?

11. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

Afterwards we can find out which N'SYNC band mate we share the most common qualitiies with and braid our hair with unicorn thread that was made under a chocolate waterfall with the help of under sea leprechauns that were brought to life with the power of love from a princess that was doomed to marry the evil king since her prince was lost in the forest of candy canes that sing and dance only under the light of a full moon.

I guess what I'm trying to say is those "Who/What are you quizzes" are stupid.

Also it's a good thing you left a link to the breakfast club movie because otherwise I had no idea what you were talking about.

12. Arthgon

Yes, you are right. I wanted to delete that sentence but you beat me to it, and replied. Now how can I delete that sentence?

13. JustaFishInaJar

JustaFishInaJar New Member

A razor across the wrist maybe?

Note: Just incase you're an idiot or 15. DO NOT ATTEMPT. I don't need your blood on my hands.

Also since Minous got all preachy. My confession is that I still blame the death of someone on me even though someone else killed him and I tried everything I could to keep him alive. But now I feel like with the things I know I could have saved him.

14. Arthgon

No, these kind of things are more for the weaker ones.

My bit of confession: I still have not recovered from the deaths of some of my friends.

15. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You really ought to have wasted enough of your lifespan on the Internet to know that that is bad advice.

This is how it is done:

[​IMG]

16. TheDavisChanger

Wouldn't want you falling behind in the discusison, JaFiaJ.

17. Minuos

Minuos New Member

I didn't mean to derail the thread in such a way, nor was I intending to be preachy. I was just offloading all of the problems I can't speak out loud onto you lot, since the opportunity was there.

The way I speak, though, always has a cynical tone to it. I'm constantly the victim of morality rants for my casual way of addressing serious subjects and situations. Not helped by the way I sit back and shrug when I have nothing to say in response, or when I'm bored half-way through their simple speech. I'm easy-going, yet if you tell me a button will end the world, I'll press it after two seconds of thought.

On a side-note, I've always wondered what the punchline to Bender's blonde joke is. The world will end now that I've discovered the truth (point six).

Note: The world won't actually end, sadly.

18. No! Naughty dog!

No! Naughty dog! New Member

I don't think I'm brave enough to share my psychoses not even with the anonymity of then net

19. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

20. Minuos

Minuos New Member

I'm sure we're all intrigued as to the psychosis of the naughty dog. Do feel free to allow the anonymity of teh intarnets to take over.

Our Host!