Character Appearance

Discussion in 'Arcanum 2 Suggestion Forum' started by Aura Emenator, Aug 8, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Aura Emenator

Aura Emenator New Member

If and when there is an Arcanum 2, it will most certainly have the requisite new items characters and story to make even moe enjoyable than the first. (Which is, in my opinion, one of the finest role-playing experiences ever crafted.) The only thing that I feel should really be improved upon is the appearance of characters in the game. More body styles, expanded armor/weapon details, custom colors and hairstyles. Aside from that, I am sure whatever Troika might have planned is, or will be, perfectly sufficient.

2. xento

xento New Member

You know, that is what I thought the first time I came to T-A. I still think that too. Well said.

3. Josh

Josh New Member

yes, and it's not like it been said by almost everybody here at one time of enother

4. omniraptor

omniraptor New Member

Yes better character appearance, like in Dungeon Siege, the armor you have the looks you get

5. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Guess you didn't see the dates of the other posts, they are about a year old, but since it's your second post I guess gravedigging doesn't matter that much.

EDIT: And BTW I think Dungeon Siege is a 3D game, making it a lot easier to change appearence.

6. Tzaca

Tzaca New Member

it should have a zoom mode so that you could see your charecter up close in person and the armour boots gloves should vary from one style to another
    thats my ideea

Our Host!