Car Arcanum uninstalled..

Discussion in 'Module Discussion' started by Rossman, May 7, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rossman

Rossman New Member

I recently downloaded car acranum. I played it for a while but than decided I wanted to play the original arcanum. I uninstalled the game, reinstalled it, and things are a bit odd. Virgil wont heal anyone, and he talks about that lady friend from car acranum. Arbalah still wants to be a vampire, and some schematics did not change....other stuff too. I just want to play the original game! How would I go about correcting these problems?

2. personaboy

personaboy New Member

Just delete the extra files u put into arcanum then reinstall then should work what i did is i made a back up copy of arcanum before i installed car arcanum

3. team a

team a New Member

i dont know anything about car arcanum, but i assume it adds new protos. You should delete everything in arcanum/data/protos; the game will re-generate anything that's missing when it starts. And yeah, i hope you backed up anything that got overwritten when you installed it.

4. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Please, for the love of God, Don't dig up old threads. This guy asked his question two years ago. I'm sure that if he hasn't figured it out by now, he's got bigger issues than uninstalling a computer mod. If a thread hasn't been touched in more than a week,* It should be left dead. If you've a question about something someone posted, and it's older than that, send them a pm. If they don't respond, Find someone who was chatting in the thread that's still active, reference the thread, and ask them. There's no need to make zombies of these poor threads!

*this excludes 1 or two threads in the GD, but NONE here.

P.s: Again, please don't respond to this. Let's just let this thread die. Seriously, no need to apologize or anything. Just don't do it again, please.

Our Host!