cant find Stillwater

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Mortimer, Oct 5, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Mortimer

Mortimer New Member

2. Settler

Settler Member

3. zxcvbnmnbvcxz123

zxcvbnmnbvcxz123 New Member

4. Settler

Settler Member

Yeah, I really need more info to help you - what character are you using, and, more importantly, where are you up to?

5. Mortimer

Mortimer New Member

Well..as for the main plot i have just talked to Bates, and are ready to go for black mountain clan. also been to blacroot, Dernholm, Ashboury.
    I ask because i got to give this guy this wonderfull, magick healing of blindness potion. Do i have to go to the Island of Despair maybe? cant find that either.

one last thing: how evil must one be to get the necromancer in Ashboury on our team??

thats it for now

6. Mortimer

Mortimer New Member

And i am a half-elf, not evil nore good,a fighter int: 9 Wp: 10

7. Settler

Settler Member

Well, I'll give you a rough outline, post again if you want detailed spoilers.

1. Clear out the BMC (it can be hard with a melee character), you'll get info on where to go next at the end.

2. Go, ah, there, and get your info, either by fighting or persuasion (don't kill any NPCs).

3. Stillwater.

Like I said, post again if you want detailed spoilers.

8. Mortimer

Mortimer New Member

Thanks again Settler. i did what you said and it all worked fine. BMC went very well because i have been wandering around for a long time and i was about level 30 when i went in to the mountain.

Soooo..... Finaly when i was finished with BMC and Isle of Despair, and went up to talk to the dwarf step in king( 3:) ), i tought i best go down to the store and get som cola and chips before they close I came home just to find my computer with black screen and no power. The "¤"!%"¤!"¤ maincard (dont know what u call it in english) was burnt to death. it smelled realy burnt to!
    Aaaaargh! no more Arcanum for a week!! Realy looked forward playing all day this weekend.

A bit frustraited now. just feel like slashing someone with a quality broadsword :x :x

9. PoiuytMan

PoiuytMan New Member

Wow, that seriously sucks. I think you are referring to the motherboard. How'd it burn out? Did the computer have enough ventilation?

-Poiuyt Man

10. Mortimer

Mortimer New Member

Yea It must have been something like that, well well, the game will be even more fun when i start playing again, and i dont have to pay for the board, thank god

11. Gavla

Gavla New Member

Since the telegram mentioned it, you should be able to ask people about it's location.
    Same goes for Rosedale, because of the matchbook.
    At this stage of the game I thought I'd get more answers from Joachim than the BMC.

Our Host!