Can I say merry fuckin' new years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Charonte, Dec 31, 2010.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Charonte

Charonte Member

And a very mery new 2011 to you batshit crazy (with no equations) lot; may the debates be long and boring without actual practical applications; May your comments be long and obtuse and may your children be extra fat and ugly as is the tradition of this mighty house of lords.

If some/the majority of you morons still live in a backwater country where the timezones are behind than consider this to be a preliminary message that should not be read until the new decade has struck. If you have lost the game and read this message, then proceed to bash your skull against a cobblestone wall until the blood turns yellow. OR something,...

Either way, try to have a quiet one, as I did, drink copiously but don't be afraid to say "no" to drugs and the rest of it that some of you seem so biased about. Actually, say yes but either way.

Happy New Years...

2. Crypton

Crypton Member

It's still 2010 here, but thank you for very kind greetings, we all love you too :D My turn, I wish you a lot of health, drunk days, fake money, and transsexual chicks. Also I wish you to step in a very large dog poo.

Have a nice day :D

3. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

I'll take the transsexuals.

Still over 6,5 h of 2010 here. Nonetheless, while I'm still here, a calm and satisfying new year to all of you fine gents and gals.

On a side note, I'm sure Merry Christmas is proud of you guys.

4. magikot

magikot Well-Known Member

I don't live in a backwards country, you just live in the future!

Happy fuckin' new year all.

5. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Happy new year, all; from the future.

For the record, even the most obtuse debate is practical experience in dealing with obtuse people. Definitely a must in today's world (which is the future).

6. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

Happy New Year everybody. I only hope the new year catches you all at your best.

7. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Been 2011 for nearly three hours 'round these parts. I somehow managed to get through New Year's without succumbing to a state that would make even Hunter S. Thompson scared, so I know I'm getting old. Happy New Year ye goons of mine!

8. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

been 4 hours of 2011 and I have already shoveled snow.

9. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

10. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

It’s already been some hours of 2011, and I wish everyone a good and happy new year!

May in this New Year your [insert here your favorite alcohol] glass half-full and not half-empty.

May you find the toilet if you still drink too much.

May you be wise enough to not drive while you are totally drunk. Also, winners don’t use drugs!

11. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Happy new years bros and eventual broettes! I went out pulka riding with my best friend. It was far from great. I almost froze my fingers off. :(

12. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You've either made a very common mistake resulting from native Swedish conflicting with English or you're implying that one day we'll all be shemales.

13. Yuki

Yuki Well-Known Member

Possible! I meant possible! D:

14. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I don't know what that is, so I'm imagining you riding a tauntaun. Sounds fun!

It's been 2011 for nearly eleven hours here and when I awoke nearly an hour ago it was dead silent. I had never experienced such stillness.

I wish you all the support of good friends for the hard times that always lie ahead.

15. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

Gay...

16. Charonte

Charonte Member

Christ, I can be a tool when I'm drunk.

I think what a lot of people forget is that is still just a forum to me. A lot of the shit I say here (particularly when inebriated) is deliberately designed to piss people off without being an actual reflection of my character in real life. Well alright, that's not entirely true - I quite often say things just to piss someone off face-to-face but it's never as crude nor as candid as it is here. The vast majority of members on other forums take every damned thing as a personal afront, which is half the reason I'm still here - I thought everyone figured otherwise. Seems some of you don't.

I'm not apologising for any of it, however.

Feeling like I've risen from the grave today, here's a more sincere wish for an above-average new year :thumbup:

17. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Indeed. Peace of mind is the most valuable commodity in the universe.

Our Host!