By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

One of the local doctors here (he no longer practices, as someone discovered this, and his office was locally boycotted) was upping the charge to anyone who wasn't white. It was mentioned in an editorial in the local paper, and they looked into it, and discovered it to be true, and he "retired" a few days later. Make no mistake, I live in a <i>very</i> white area (~15-20k people total), but no one here stands for racism.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

And that has to do with the question how? Just because people "won't stand" for something doesn't mean that that something makes someone a doctor or not. In your example the doctor let his personal views affect his trade. Had he not done that, even if people knew he was racist, he would have done nothing wrong.

3. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Dr Pipe is not than medicate doctor he has than PHDr in Islanist Study without being than muslim.

4. Box of Fox

Box of Fox New Member

Do you speak English?

5. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

Yes he does. A very foggy, strange, hard to understand, sometimes hilarious version of English.

6. Silvara

Silvara New Member

He speaks (writes? I really hope he sounds more coherent when actually speaking) Charlesish. Whether it really constitutes a dialect of English is another matter altogether. We do have fun translating, though.

7. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They would pick than better tille for PHD holder. I find most PHD holder either very bright(very rare) or very supid(very common as no common sense). Mr Dancil Pipe want the USA government to fight than religious war against Islam. Mr Pipe believe that all muslim are terrorist that needed to be arrest by the government.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Then Dr./Mr. Pipe needs to get off of said pipe.

10. DarkFool

I agree with that, but un-leveling things because of race isn't cool.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

People donot want than Medical Doctor to be than racist at all. Let say than black or moslim patient die on than operation table in a hospital than the doctor who did the operation is than well know racist against that group of people the hospital owner will get real worry about people calling the hospital
    racist or sueing both doctor and hospital for cival wrongfull dead for afew million dollar.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In the last newletter he sent out he was unhappy that people in America are forgetting 9-11. He forget that America people are starting to realism that many people in the world are under constant terrorist attack and they learn how to live with it. They are starting to understand there is no just thing as 100 % security from terrerism in the world. Only a small percent of muslim support terrorism at all. There are many religious scholar in the middle east includeing Saudi Arabia that issue Fatwa's against terrorism . There are people in america with warp thinking that believe that the Saudi Government was behind 9-11 attack first no government cannot be held accountable for action of private citezen of that nation when they do illegal acts, unless they are part of that nation militial or government.

Second all media outlet are own by about 5 people in america than they control what is report in the media. The media in America donot report the Fatwa being issue against terrorism by many world class religious scholar
    in the Middle East. No fterrorist leader have the autherity to issure Fatwas
    at all, first they arenot religious scholar at all, the America media report on the Fatwas make by terrorist group..

He also falsely state that there is only 3 million muslim in america and they are all foreign born and all the government need to do is deport all of then. There are over 12 million muslim in america with most of then born in america as native. Then he goes on saying all muslim in america are terrorist because 9 to 12 where arrest for terrorism . It remind me I can very easies say the same thing about jew in america as there was than jewish marfic in america in the 1920's which commited criminal act like murder for hire, larbor rackneering, bootleging alchol , postition and other orginate criminal activery.

Inoge any jewish group that say this remark is anti-semine first there where jewish orangize criminal group in america in the 1920's, 1930's and 1940's to 1960's. I didnot say all jew where member of these group but if certain jew like Mr Pipes so on saying that all america muslim are terrorist could remember people who live in glass house couldnot throw rocks.

13. DarkFool

I agree with you about the terrorist thing (I bolded it to point it out), but you also have to consider whether orn't they were provided with funds by the government. I'm not saying they were, but if the government gives a group money(or weapons or something), knowing that they are radicals against another nation, then the government should own up to part of the blame. Jews were severely mis-treated back in the 20s, and I still know that a large number of them, as well as blacks, and many groups, are mistreated in America. Ok, Charlie, I can understand almost every word you say, and can read you coherently, but that italicized word is beyond even my capability buddy. Your writing is getting better but that's.... that looks like a Norweign name or something...

14. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In the 1920's there was than Nattional Crime Syndicates make up of vary organized Crime Syndicatess of different entic groups, and local crime syndicates in many cities and religion of the nation. Meyer Lansky than jew who help form the National Crime Syndicates along with Lucky Luciano was make head of they enforement department know as Murder Incorpartate. If two gangs or Syndicates where fighting each other than the National Crime Syndicates order then to stop the enforement Department went into action, the membership was not limit to jew only or to man only they have some female killer on the payroll to murder than man with than weakness to haveing sex with than woman. Also they allow privates people who where not NCS(national Criminal Syndicates) to hire tthe service of Murber Incorparrtate to murber another person they than rival bussieness man all you have to do is pay 100,000 dollar to the NCS.

If certain Jew keep calling very muslim than terrorist they leave themself open to other people like me to bring up certain jew who didnot follow Mose Law too well thenself.

15. DarkFool

So... basically that whole first paragraph had <i>nothing</i> to do with anything? Alright? Well, then we'll skip it. I tried to clean it up a bit to make it easier for our fellows to read, but I couldn't figure out that last bit (I bolded it). Well, I see what you're saying Charlie, but instead of attacking the Jews for attacking you, why not just point out where they're wrong, and why? Doesn't that solve the conflict entirely? If you attempt for peacably negitations, then you can save the world. :)

16. rEt.aR.d

rEt.aR.d New Member

There's a wise man beneath that foggy layer Charles.

17. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Poor eyesight what illitate type set.

18. DarkFool

Chuck, do you mean "illiterate?" and if so, wtf are you saying? I get how you are saying that if Jews make fun of Muslims, Muslims will bring up bad Jews... but that doesn't change my point. Why not just forgive them for what they did, and ask them to move on, and fight world hunger, or some great cause?

19. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I have touble breating and a bad liver from than unknow causer(not drinl alchol) blurrer vision.

20. Sofokl

Sofokl New Member

So ask Allah for help ! :roll: see if he would help you...

Our Host!