By the middle of this century.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Sep 6, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

By 2050 Russia population will be over 50% muslim and China Muslim population will be over 65% growing from 35% figure of now. Europe will be almost all muslim due to the below replacement rate birth of European christian woman.

Than newpaper in Austrial report many young russian are converting to Islam
    than archpriest of the Russia Church convert to Islam along with his wife..

It almost funny that the Christian Nation of Europe are passing law banning muslim woman from wearing Islamist clothing while the Christian population is in decline.

2. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

So you're saying it's time for another Crusade, right?

3. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

By 2050 I'll have taken over the world and you'll all be converted forcibly to Ismism. So none of that matters.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Christian Crusade will fail like it did the last time.. Iran, Pakistian and other Islamist nation have nuclear weapons and cruise missiles and ICBM.. Western Civ is in motral decay in America and westerm europe. Busk war on Terror isnot winning asw Muslim Nation distrust that criminal prest we have in America, Muslim will settle Outer Space the New liveing place for Muslim. The
    war in Iraq is than total distate with less people want to join Bush Crusade against Islam even with than up fronet 200,000 dollar payment to enlist..

bin Lander is haveing a good time safe in the Valley of Dir in Northwest Provine of Pakistian, America specical forces dead litter the Northwest Fronter provine with sign on they bodies Dear Muslim feel no pity for the dead America Crusade who want to harm our dear friend who is our guest of honor. Thousand's of bonest hunter are dead also.

The New Orland Police Department make women bare they breast it they want to be resure from the flood. This is than sign of moral decay.

5. Notharah

Notharah New Member

but of course the big question remains in the cases of religion......

*READ WITH CAUTION ONLY IF YOU CAN STAND THE MENTAL PRESSURE OF THE ISSUE!!!*
    What did god create first.. 1.the chicken? Or 2.the egg?

Consider the posibilities... most religious persons would vote for the first out of the very immediate suggestion that it should most defenitely contradict with the evolution theory... but I think differently....
    I think most evolution theory confiders will find themselves agreeing with me that they would choose the first option... cause quite frankly based on their theory:

A chickens egg will only be named a chickens egg when laid by a chicken indeed. Therefor a creature must first have evolved into a chicken which could lay eggs before the eggs would actually be made. Not eying here that the chicken's prototypes which led to the chicken would have most likely laid eggs as well, as that would be debasingthe entire idea.

Other than that... would you not agree (being religeous or not) that (a) god would have created the latter first to nourish it and make it grow rather then setting the first on the face of the earth and watch it being stupified as it had learned nothing from it's previous days as a pre-mature cause it simply had none?!

The truth in that matter remains
    The chicken wouldn't have been able to handle lining on this earth if it had not been brought up and learned all he knew through trial and error.... which is how you're supposed to learn these things isn't it?!

But of course the final answer remains this
    This is all a bunch of useles bollocks and frankly the only quetion that would come to my mind, if I were you guys, would be....
    WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU GO THROUGH THE TROUBLE OF POSTING ALL THIS AS YOU MEAN NOTHING SERIOUS WITH IT!!!? :p

Madness lies in being one who thinks without having a cause or a goal...

With those words said ladies and gentlemen... I resign to my bed cause I shouldn't be awake at these hours putting time and effort in these trivial matters.
    I shouldn't.... really......

6. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

HAHAHA when half of this centuru has passed we in the west shall have infected the islam nations with our cultures and way of thinking and when it has passed there shall be no more islam, there shall only be atheist in arabia. and fundementalist christians dancing on muhammads grave in mekka. Hahahahhaha.

7. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Heh, i think your seriously underestimating the atheist forces...

8. floyd

floyd New Member

Get this: by the year 2050 the world as we know it today will no longer exist.
    Within the next 10 to 20 years all major oil supplies will have been depleted and our fossil fuel driven world will come to an abrupt stop.
    Although some countries are already investing in alternative sources of energy (wind, water, solar, bio-diesel...), it will become increasingly clear that a really good alternative for fossil fuel does not exist and never will.
    Everything we do, everything we grow and harvest, everything we create and produce requires fossil fuel.
    Nuclear/wind/water/solar energy might guarantee us future electricity, but one can not transport food with these energy sources nor make plastic out of them.
    An ever growing population (by 2050 there should be more than 9 billion homo sapiens on earth) also means an ever growing amount of fossil fuel driven vehicles. Oil prices are high already (and no, that's not because of hurricane Katrina or some terrorist attack in Iraq, those are just scape goats meant to avoid mass hysteria) and will continue to rise in the future. Bio-diesel might seem like a good solution to this problem if it weren't for the simple fact that bio-diesel is made from certain plants/crops/whatever and these need land to grow on. Problem is that an ever growing population will have taken in most of the land needed to harvest these crops. Plus: you'd need a piece of land roughly the size of South America to produce enough bio-diesel to fuel the 700 million cars that are driving around today. You'd also need a good energy source (something like, let's say, fossil fuel) to assure maximum profit of these crops. But wait: there will be no more fossil fuel in this scenario. Bummer.
    In short: you can not support 7-9 billion people without fossil fuel.
    In the coming years, more and more wars will be waged over the last major oil resources (let's say Iraq was the first one). Countries will fall apart, societies will decline. Airports will close for good. Food and drinkable water will become scarce and very expensive. Medical help will fall short. Billions of people will die from famine, thurst, sickness (most probably simple stuff like flu and diarrhea) and so on. And neither Allah or God will come to our rescue.
    Humanity will survive this horror, of course, but I doubt this humanity will consist of more than a couple hundred million humans. These will have to live in small farming communities devoid of any of the luxuries we all have nowadays. One can only hope that in these communities religion in whatever form will be a thing of the past.

True. Western civilization is in decay, but so is the muslim world. In fact: it has been in decay for as long as I or any of my relatives can remember. The last good thing that came from the East was algebra and one can even doubt if that was a good thing since most students hate it. And rightfully so. Also: saying that the muslim world is doing good because the people who live there breed like rabbits on steroids is the most stupid thing I've ever heard. Overpopulation isn't a good thing, quite the contrary in fact, and when that population consists of religious zealots one might even call it a recipe for disaster. In any case: the muslim world will fall within the next 20 years or so as a result of ongoing wars with the West, and there is no doubt in my mind that some of the muslim countries will be stupid enough to use nuclear missiles during that process.
    Outer space will never be conquered because only fossil fuels can get us there.
    And again: neither Allah or God will care about that.

I rest my case. :cool:_

9. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

10. Baal

Baal New Member

Actually the question is “which came first the chicken or the egg?â€￾

It is not the answer but the question that matters.
    What it means is that if you choose the chicken you believe that some higher power created it. If you say the egg it means that you believe that it was born, hence evolution.

And if you believe in evolution, when it came from the egg it would have had it’s similar parents to teach it what to do. It’s not like the theory goes that a T-rex laid an egg and out popped a modern chicken.

Your interpretation of the question includes god on both sides, besides if god can create a planet and all life I think giving a little knowledge to a bird wouldn’t be problem. Plus he would have had to have created more than one chicken otherwise they couldn’t have reproduced. Hence why he created Adam and Eve and didn’t just start with Jesus.

11. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

Would you mind citing where your proof of this came from? Or are you just spewing out some garbage your (evolutionist) highschool science teacher told you?

To be honest, I'm not really worried about this kind of thing. I tend to think that Jesus will return before any sort of apocalyptic scenario plays out.

12. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Very little damager of that happening. Most muslim family watch very little tv
    and when they watch they watch either PS tv or arab tv. Most tv shows in the west donot interest me or many muslim. Islamist culute surived over 1400 year and will surived than other 1400 year. It than rich culture also.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Not realy Russia have many social problem which Islam can solved. atheistian is slowly dieing.

14. mathboy

mathboy New Member

Christian culute survived than 1800 or so years, then than Christian countries technologies became advanced enough to stop needing belief.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Fossel fuel arenot necrated for rocket fuel you can use LOX and Alchol to fire than rocket. You can research than reactionless engine which use pure energy to created thrust instead of throwing fuel out of the nozzel of the rocket engine. Muslim counties are breaking away from they decay while the west is entering they. America is falling with it on going war with
    Islam. Look at Iraq it in civil war between the faction which will grow wrost
    as the new const we force then to come up with than a hurry up with.

America is trying to use the phony issue of bring about woman right in the
    Islamist world to invade muslim counties and try to change they culture. Almost all muslim woman donot want America woman right like the right to murber your baby in the womb, to dress in very scantry clothes to please man by being half naked. To be sexual availage to any man, the muslim woman doesnot want those right.

16. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Charles, muslim culture sucks. Sorry to break it to you. Native American culture was rich and vibrant too, and had survived 10 thousand years. Look what the Europeans did to that. Stop fucking around Allah-boy.

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Charles muslim culture was at its peak 1000 years ago. Even muslim schoolars agree on that.

You, however is insane so why do I even bother with you?

18. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    Isn't that supposed to be in Medina?

Overpopulation happens because stupid people consider condoms and other means of birth control evil.

19. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

Good FSM! Charles, you make my head want to explode! With this incredibly stupid, inane drivel, i think you have proved once and for all what a complete psychopath you are. go fall down the stairs! (the worst part is that youre probably enjoying every bit of this. you fucking sicko)

phew, glad to get that off my chest...

20. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    As much as I know how you feel... verbal assaults on Charles are as futile as buying a blind man books for Christmas. He'll probably just quote something from your post there and describe, in his own little way, how it relates to his brain damage, the Iraqi war or possibly both.

Sorry.

Answer my pm, damnit!

Our Host!