Buying than acre on the moon scam!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jun 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Settler

Settler Member

2. stormwell55

stormwell55 New Member

Just for a laugh I'm sending off an email to the UN about this, I'll post the reply when I get it.

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

It would freak me out if Charles would answer a direct question.

Charles, what do you do for a living? I mean, besides writing letters to the pope, or whoever it was, and advising the U.N., and saving the world from terrorists, and being an expert on the U.N.'s lunar laws and property rights.... Who's your alter-ego? Who's your Clark Kent?

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

5. xento

xento New Member

Why would the UN claim rights to the moon fully? They don't even have a full space program! Why the UN and not the US, with a full space program?

If I missed something, I will be happy to appologize and give you a nice handjob to say sorry. :)

6. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

I think we, the USA, during the space race, when we were behind the ruskies, had the UN do that so the commies could not claim the Moon under then existing international law. This was in the late '60s, & we all had other things on our minds, so I am not sure I am remembering corectly.

7. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First it than International Treatry negrolate by America and Soviet Union to avoid than outerspace armed race in the 1960's . First it ban obital nuclear satiles, it ban builting any military bases on any other planet or moon in the
    solar system by any nation. The UN was given ownership of all extrasterrisal bodies in our solar system.

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I never wrote to the Pope. I think this Bush is going to be than one term wonder like his father. India, Pakistian, Turkey, France and Germany all turn
    down Bush appeal for then sending combat troop to help us in Iraq. They all
    said no without saying no, in diplmat talk they answer was We will sent troop it they are under UN Command and the UN control Iraq. Two thing that Bush willnot do. The America ecomoncy isnot not doing well it enter the sagnment the Soviet Union Ecomoncy went through before it collipade. The gurriler war
    against us in Iraq is going to undermine Bush at home along with him committing perjury on Iraq WMD program which we cannot find for some reason. Bush is thinking that calling the Dem party which is opposeing his
    far right wing jubical appointing bais against Cath going to work he is sadly
    mistake. First one of his jubge appiontly wrote a bierf in defence of Texas Sodney law which no other state Attn General did. He also went against the Sumpre Court ruleing saying that you cannot post the ten commandert
    in any court builting.

He is also hopeing the Christian Fund are going to bail him out. I just love that hate monger Pat Robinson on the 700 club asking Christian Fundie to pray to God asking him to murber 3 Supmere Court Judge who struck down Texas Law on Sodnoy. Most people really donot care if two man or two woman want to get marry. Most people in Texas are happy that dumb law was struck down as they didnot like it, who want the state cheching uo on what type of sexual activally is going on in any person bed room when ever they want to, that why alot of people in Texas was against that law.

Our Host!