Buying than acre on the moon scam!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by CharlesBHoff, Jun 21, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

How many are getting that new scam messages about buying than acre on the moon it seem like our Attn General is too busy talking in tongue to do anything about this or also he getting than cut of the action. What do you think.

2. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

i think it's a great idea, i bought 4 plot's. :)

3. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

When I was a kid, they were selling "real" moon land, in postage stamp sized lots, in a cereal promotion IIRC. This was before the first Sputnick, so memory is vauge. No I havn't gotten the junk E-mail yet.

Oh BTW, do you think Ashcroft will go after the terroist ring that protected the Atlanta bomber? Or are those folk good simply good christians who were protecting an anti abortion crusader?

4. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I donot think Ashcroft will do it as Ashcroft is than card carrying member of the anti abortion crusader. In fact he they top commander who help then carry out they terrorist attack on medical center.

The buy of land on the moon is than scam. He is trying to apply americian law on claim land where america law doesnot apply. First all Extras Terran Planets , moon, and etc's are the properity of the UN General Assembly and they donot have to lay claim to it as they already own it.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

This person or group are mislead alot of people. The UN General Assembly own all extra-terran propority planets, moons, and ect. There was than scram like this in the 1950's to buy land in Alaska useing the came idear an the court found all of these deed invalid as the law didnot apply to Alaska.

7. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

What kind of law says that someone, some goverment or what not owns something on the moon Or better yet, Pluto? Heck, this is ridiculous.

8. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Hey charles i was asked of o could direct you too a forum called aozos her the other day might be worth looking into. The un does not own anything, but there is signed a treatie regulatin all of that.

Anyway no matter what you have heard Charles i own all of the moon! I bought it from Marilyn manson than other day?

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, Charles, I'd love to see the faces of any visiting aliens when you inform them that that UN owns their planet.

Why the fuck does the UN General Assembly own the moon? No one owns the moon as far as I'm concerned - you can hardly declare it sovereign territory.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It not than law but than treaty sign by many nation and approve by many nation form the basic of Space Law. The UN have all extras-terriasal land in the solar system is held in trust by the General Assembly for the human race.
    This treaty was sign to prevent the cold war going into outer space and on the moon. It outlaw setting up missiles bases in orbit round earth and on the moon unless approve as than anti-metor defence system foe Earth command by and run by the UN.

11. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Than treaty sign by many nations and approval by many nation to have space law and to prevent the cold war going into space by saying no nuclear weapons can be based in ordit round earth or on the moon except for anti-metor defence of Earth if command and run by the UN. This only apply to the solar system and uninhadit planets and moons.

12. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Well, CharlesBHoff, the UN owns the moon & all weapons are banned from it right up untill the moment Boy George decides the USA needs a military base there. Or we discover oil there. Hmmm... Sadam had rockets, you don't suppose the fabled Weapons of Mass Destruction are there?

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Mr Bush is finish than loser by going against the UN. First no nation is helping us to occup Iraq, Bush is trying to get Muslin country to sent troop none are senting troop, Bush is trying to get NATO to send troop no way NATO sending troop to Iraq.

I like that this second idiot make himself into than first class idiot by commiting Perjury along with PM Blair about Iraq WMD . Then where are they, prob Iraq never have any WMD since 1991. Bush perjury is worst than Bill Clinton. Bill Clinton perjury only hurt Bill not the America Government, Bush perjury is ruining America image round the world and is hurting the America Government. We need at least 500,000 to 600,000 man to occupty Iraq not the 100,000 to 150,000 we have there now.

The French and Germany are the big winner in Europe as the nation there that support Bush realise they make one big mistake in back Bush who is than loser.. There was than moive once that have this Quote to win is to lose, to lose is to win.

The Russian and Chinese are happy as this mean America will be tried down occup Iraq which is causeing more problen to America now, and the money we will have to pour into Iraq to rebuilt it will cause America ecomonic hardship, forget about pump Iraq Oil it will be many years before we can reach than 1,000,000 barrel of oil aday.

I like it Bush is try to justly his illegal action to the whole world an nobody is buying it.

14. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

I finaly saw the E-mail. Here it is:

Subject: you can buy land on the moon

1 Acre of Land on the Moon $29.99

http://pfads.com/c/1fF5BaAqzSyjs7lO0c0QYA.html?1

The Perfect gift
    Great Long-Term investment
    You retain full mineral rights
    A Great conversation piece

Moon Land For Sale

Unbelievable, but true.

There are over 1,125,000+ lunar landowners from 176 countries
    around the world. To date, more than 300 million acres have
    been issued to people from all walks of life here on planet Earth.

The UN Outer Space Treaty of 1967 stipulated that no government
    could own extraterrestrial property. However, it neglected to
    mention individuals and corporations. Therefore, under laws
    dating back from early US settlers, it was possible to stake a
    claim for land, and register it with the US Government Office
    of claim registries. In 1980, that is exactly what Lunar
    Embassy did for land on the Moon. The biggest support of this
    claim has been in the form of actual lunar landowners such as
    two former US Presidents.

Registering - Each deed of Lunar Property is unique and no acre
    of land can be sold twice. Sending the registration card back
    to the Lunar Embassy insures that the property holder is listed
    on file with the database for all landowners. In 2003, the
    Trailblazer, a TransOrbital mission to the Moon, will deposit
    the names of the property holders listed in the database, on
    the actual Lunar surface.

Each package contains the deed for one acre of land and it
    lists the actual location of the property by quadrant,
    latitude and longitude. A lunar map accompanies this, marked
    with an X showing the location of the property.

1 Acre of Land on the Moon $29.99

ORDER NOW!

http://pfads.com/c/1fF5BaAqzSyjs7lO0c0QYA.html?1

If you do not wish to receive more messages from pfads, please
    tell us.
    http://pfads.com/u/1fF5BaAqzSyjs7lO0c0QYA.html.

It looks an aweful lot like the cereal box moon land thing of my youth. The "Each package contains the deed for one acre of land and it lists the actual location of the property by quadrant, latitude and longitude. A lunar map accompanies this, marked with an X showing the location of the property." part is hauntingly familiar. Of course, they asked us for box tops. And the lots were smaller.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Than good scam alway offer something which everone want like quick wealth, than very good bargin on something like land which too good to be true. Never buy land without than good real Estate broker and than good lawyer. Deed to land is than legal document which must meet certain legal standard and be register with many court of law. It the founder of Playboy
    want to buy than acre on the moon he wouldnot goes throught these guy. First he would get than goog lawyer to look into the legal part of buying land on the moon. He would then enter negrateion with the UN on buying land. Than it would most like cost him afew million dollar to get that one acre of land on the moon.

16. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

17. Settler

Settler Member

It's like I never left.

By the way, kudos to whichever tyra.....mod.....changed Chuck's avatar. Brilliant.

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Lower moon gravitry will enable you to live longer as there is less sret on your heart for one thing. He can open up than playboy center on the moon in the futice with worrying about Christian Fundie legulator telling him what he can and cannot do. He might have to pay tax to the UN, which he wouldnot mine pay as the cost of doing bussieness. The Space law only cover crimes like murder, armed robbery, and rape and that about it all cover.

19. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

20. mrnobodie

mrnobodie New Member

Good one Settler, now you've gone and made Chuck post in your post...... have you no shame...... what's next i ask, what's next?.

Our Host!