Baneful Gauntlet

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Skie88, Oct 5, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Anybody here who has 20 constitution use this thing??? Does it have any negative effect??

2. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Is this the (cursed ?) item with + on all resistences ecxept poison? If yes you should read the whole item description, I think the last part isn't that positive. X

3. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

yep it has +100 to all resistances and -100% to poison, but since 20 con bestows immunity to poison how could it subtract -100 to immunity, or could it? :smile:

4. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

I think you have a point here with that Con 20 thing. But who knows - I think everything's possible in Arcanum. Perhaps try to drink venom while wearing those gauntlets would lift the shadow of this mystery! X

5. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

Well, if it work it will be nice, I have no plan though of getting 20 con, just wondering if it will cancel the neg effect of the gauntlet thus making it the best item in the game, what with 100 resist all.. :grin:

6. Xanamonarac

Xanamonarac New Member

Yes, you are right - it would be very powerful. Well, I sold the gauntlets yesterday, because my char is a tech and additionally I'll never get my Con to 20. X

7. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hmm Can you got 100 resist? I thought 95 was max. OR is it only for AC and DR?

Our Host!