Background Music, Dialogue Sounds

Discussion in 'Modding and Scripting Support' started by Shiin, Dec 9, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Shiin

Shiin New Member

All of you who are still heavily involved in making modules for Arcanum, I'd like to present some ideas to you. 1st and foremost, I can offer you music background services, for your towns, areas, etc...

I'm not talking rock n roll stuff ... I'm talking Orchestral backgrounds, and Ambient backgrounds. And I compose with the most realistic instruments available, including VMI's (Virtual Music Instruments, software that has loads of samples for a specific instrument and adding realism based on velocity, release, etc... for each specific note) as well as Wave Generators that generate awsome pads for ambient backgrounds. I also have a wide array of Orchestral Instruments to suit even the most demanding needs of those who want arcanum style fluidity in their tracks.

Enough Tech Talk lol

http://www.ourstage.com/profile/surrealserenity/songs
    - a list of my songs available to preview of what I am capable of.

Secondly, I can do mad voice scripts for Dialog.
    I'm talkin Pirate accents, British Accents, or maybe even just a foreign accent that you'd find only in Arcanum. I can even do normal accents, and can change my voice to facilitate different character attributes such as kinda of big and burly to small and wimpy.

I also use software to change the pitch of my voice recordings to add a little individuality between them so they all dont sound like the same base voice.

Sadly I've no recordings of my voice but we can give me a try out for a module dialog for new characters should anyone need them.

Just wanted to throw all that out there.
    Have agood day all.

Our Host!