Arcanum Library

Discussion in 'Arcanum Discussion' started by Goten22, Aug 2, 2015.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Goten22

Goten22 New Member

I don't know if my topic with Arcanum quiz still exists but I'm back with Arcanum Library. Not all books, because not all of them have title and my memory is weak. I haven't played Arcanum since years. Polish version is not yet done.
    I hope it's intuitive enough so no instructions. Just have fun. :)

library: http://goten22.url.ph/arcanum/library/
    quiz: http://goten22.url.ph/arcanum/

2. on1ondevelopment

on1ondevelopment Member

It would be good if you could sort the books in categories of what city you find them in, and have another tab for quest books in their respective order.

Also, I did the quiz, it was great other than some minor spelling issues. I also noticed that you called one of the dwarven clans "The Grey Mountain Clan", though it is actually "The Black Mountain Clan". Nonetheless, I still got 51 out of 51 on my first attempt - I play Arcanum too much, haha!

Last edited: Aug 4, 2015
  3. Goten22

Goten22 New Member

I used original game files, so developers did mistake. :p They aren't sorted and i can't do this because i just don't remember it.

4. on1ondevelopment

on1ondevelopment Member

So if you would remember the correct order and locations of the books, you would sort them?
    I can help you with the book locations, I've played through Arcanum dozens of times.

5. Goten22

Goten22 New Member

Naah, it's not worth it. But if you remember some interesting text which i didn't included, feel free to share it here. I'm sure I didn't included Bates diary and Joachim notes, i'm not sure which lines from gamebook.mes are they.

Our Host!