1. Please help us cover the costs of Terra-Arcanum's migration to Xenforo, Guest! More information is available here.
    Dismiss Notice

Arbalah Question

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Don Santiago de Quixos, May 17, 2019.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Don Santiago de Quixos

Don Santiago de Quixos New Member

Hello, it's been a while. I am beginning to play Arcanum again. The patched version with the official patch, the unofficial patch, and other stuff Drog made to make the game as much as it was originally intended, and fixing lots of bugs.

My question: I am wondering if the Arbalah and bandits quests (early in the game) can be finished in a way that allows you to complete them but allows Arbalah to be alive.

For example, could you not finish the quests until you find a DOT item, and a resurrection scroll.
    First do Arbalah's quest, and kill Fahrkus and get the artifact. Turn it in to Arbalah.

Then drop the DOT item near him so he picks it up, wait until he dies. Go back to the crash site, and turn in the quest to Brehgo. Then go back and resurrect Arbalah, that way he does not stay dead.

I am purely thinking about this to see if anyone has tried it. My thinking is that your character has to 'actively' kill him, so the above strategy won't work. Still, it always bothered me to kill that character.

2. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
  3. Don Santiago de Quixos

Don Santiago de Quixos New Member

Dark Elf,

Will do. I think the first DOT item that comes up is in the shipwreck area. I will give it a shot.

Thanks,

DSDQ

Our Host!