Answer this 1 fast plz

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by Xtzchild, Sep 17, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Xtzchild

Xtzchild New Member

hey, i have 15 minutes of internet, so answer me fast. so i have only one quastion:
    How do i get in too the pit? i know that you need to play bad.
    i butcherd shrouded hills and still they wont let me in too the pit....

2. Ferret

Ferret New Member

They won't let you in until near the end of the game anyway, and you have to be bad by then (you can switch alignment easily enough throughout the game).

3. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I take it you refer to Dernholm Pit. There is an entrance to it north-west of Dernholm. It's not on the world map. While in Dernholm you have to go quite a bit NW (beyond city limits but not using world map) and if you're lucky you'll find an entrance (among some rocks if I remember correctly). It is there as I found it and it is mentioned by some people in Dernholm.

Alternatively you can piss of the guards enough to throw you in but it never worked for me.

4. wdygfy

wdygfy New Member

to get thrown in you have to take the evil route and join the dark elves etc and theres a guy at the panaraii temple who will send you on a quest to find underhill then you have to insult the guards and they will throw you in. Else the only way in is the secret entrance mentioned above (I've never found it but lot's have) anyway there is not much in there if you aren't looking for tolo

5. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

There is a gorilla or some such near the back entrance.

6. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

It’s some undead monster. Pretty damn tough so you can’t get past it early on because when you reach the Halfling locked there he’ll tell you what he should if you got the quest to find him even though you didn’t. He just shouldn’t appear unless you get that quest imo.

7. Evil Assassin

Evil Assassin New Member

I don't think the game designers thought that people would want to go into the pits before the quest.

8. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

You hear rumors about ancient ruins entrance while in Denrholm so I just went there to check and met that Halfling. Mere curiosity.

Our Host!