And so, we shall begin...

Discussion in 'CyberNations Archive' started by DarkUnderlord, Feb 3, 2007.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

The Charter's not ready yet but it'll be out (hopefully) when I get back from Canberra next Tuesday.

The forums have been established here: http://houseoflords.terra-arcanum.com/

At the moment there's a re-direct to the forums from the main page but I think later on, we should plan on setting something up for a main page.

If you want to join, register on the forums there and myself, Xz, Vorak, Lord DE or mathboy (who are now all Administrators of that forum) will add you to the "Members of the House" group (Usergroups in the forum header -> Choose group -> View -> Enter name and submit).

Finally, for those who have already left the GC, enter "The House of Lords" as your Alliance Affiliation in CyberNations. Those still in the GC will want to start thinking about leaving once the Charter is ready.

So, we now have two forums called "The House of Lords" with the same colour style. I expect we'll all get confused between the two.

2. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Are we all supposed to have "Nation of ..." spots in Sovereignty House too?

(And the place is lubberly, delicious beyond comprehension!)

3. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

Yes you are, I'll add you all as you change your alliance affiliations.

4. Spuddy

Spuddy New Member

Well, according to The Mighty DU above, I'm transforming by Tuesday.

*giddy like a schoolgirl*

5. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

I really pity the Grey Council, (almost) all of their members will leave at the same day. :p

6. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

It was a good idea to rename this place the 'Honoured Members Society' but the description needs to be changed, it still says that this is a CN subforum.

I'd also suggest getting rid of the Sticky in the GD, since membership of this group now only needs to be open to HoL regulars.

Our Host!