And now, for something completely different

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Philes, Oct 29, 2011.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Swedish Lunch Lady in Bizarre Pole Dance Protest Against Food Complaints

It's so ridiculous I don't believe it. All those years of bad school lunches when I was a kid and I never got in on any of this action.

The sad thing is, it was probably in a lower-age school and was wasted on those poor 10 year old boys who didn't realize what they were seeing was (potentially) glorious.

Here's the original article (in a language I am not familiar with): http://www.unt.se/osthammar/mattant-str ... 08951.aspx

2. Jojobobo

Jojobobo Well-Known Member

I bet people who know the lunch lady will now be winding her up on a regular basis, "Oh no she's performing a sexy dance again because she's irritated, whatever will I do?!"

Maybe she just felt guilty for producing such crummy lunches so she thought she'd give something back.

3. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

4. Grossenschwamm

Grossenschwamm Well-Known Member

TDC is right, but I still think it's interesting. I'd like to see if I'll be horrified or turned on.

5. Frigo

Frigo Active Member

Horrified. It's always useful to consider a situation with the genders reversed.

6. wayne-scales

wayne-scales Well-Known Member

7. Grossenschwamm

So I should consider a male cook stripping and pole dancing despite knowing from the given articles it was a lunch lady?
    You could tell any straight man or lesbian before they go to a strip club with all female dancers that they should imagine the dancers are all male just to see how horrifying it would be. I would anticipate something akin to an anti-boner and possibly dryness equivalent to that found in death valley.

8. TheDavisChanger

TheDavisChanger Well-Known Member

I wager there is a very fine line between man and lunch lady.

9. Grossenschwamm

While the majority of "women" cooking at any one of my schools were riding that line, a few of them were actually attractive.
    At one point I wondered why the women were "lunch ladies" and the rare male in the kitchen was a cook, as opposed to a "lunch lord".

10. ytzk

ytzk Well-Known Member

Apparently it wasn't her protest, but her self-defense strategy when the crowd turned ugly after the cafeteria staff repeatedly failed to produce edible food.

A logical strategy, I suppose, anywhere except at a primary school.

Anyway, if that's how she deals with a hostile crowd then, even if she is hot, she's bound to be unhygeinic.

Our Host!