All About The Spooky Doomager Fiasco, And Related Topics

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by spookydoomager, Oct 25, 2005.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. spookydoomager

spookydoomager New Member

Im tired of fielding stupid questions, Inane insults to my intelligence, and Ill-concieved notions that i'm somehow inferior to two or three inbred, scum sucking, bog trotting losers with nothing better to do than shoot off their mouths in feeble attempts to degrade me, all of which, for the record have failed, congratulations, you all fail.

I'm going to give you all my personal deffinitions regarding the indiscretions i have thusfar made and why those of you who seem to have a penchant for throwing them back in my face like the elementary school dropouts you seem to be are idiots.

My use of "Spamming" i believe i have spammed once or twice, where the deffinition of spamming seems to be to add some message to a topic where it doesnt belong and is lacking in content, i direct your attention to the following:

http://www.terra-arcanum.com/phpBB/view ... hp?t=12266

Xz, the main offender (and i mean offender, this guy's existence is offensive) seems to be my capital critic, so i will address you first.
    Seems to have made a post regarding my stupidity, now if you'll all observe, where my post in fact provides an answer stupid though it might be, to the question, it seems to me, Xz's post doesnt even address the topic, that i believe is what they call...spamming. Might i add that spamming can also be regarded as anything that may address the topic but has no relevence or is redundant. (Q.E.D.) (by the way, if you'd like me to show you more of Xz's offences, i've found plenty)

Secondly i have been critisized and called stupid by several of you as a result of several spelling and gramatical errors, i have owned up to these and have asked that they be reported to me if they offend you so i might fix them however i would like to point out that all who called me stupid are in fact the ones who are completely out of context on the issue as im not writing im typing, thus these mistakes can be boiled down to bad TYPING not stupidity, which if you had bothered to analyze them, is obvious, but i guess it never crossed your minds, not that there's much in there anyway.

Lesson over, it looks like you all fail again, oops, looks like your parents wasted their money on whatever fragments of an education you got, or didnt get as the case may be.

and if you find any mistakes in here, please tell me so i can more efficiently avoid your stupidity.....i don't want to get any on me.

2. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

If we are all so stupid, why do you feel the need to defend your actions with us? I'm afraid it is you who fail. You have failed to include in your posts anything which would indicate depth of thought or social skills, anything worth reading. Use of proper grammar is not indicative of sound reason, so don't fool yourself into thinking you are smarter than the regulars of the House of Lords because you have fewer spelling errors in your posts.

In short, you have failed to impress, and all signs point to your continued failure in the future, so you might as well leave now. Bye.

3. spookydoomager

I lack social skills you say, yet i have engaged in several conversations here, conversing is itself a "social skill", therefore, on that point, blow me.

Now, to address your submission that my posts lack depth of thought, to conclude that i lack so called "depth of thought" one would have to observe that nothing i say was in fact given any thought at all, however the fact that i was able to answer any of the questions or reply to any post in fact implies "depth of thought", i think the word you were searching for, or rather stumbling around in the dark to find was content, not "depth of thought".

Furthermore i never claimed that i was in fact smarter than anyone, except the three or four of you who continue to do nothing but give me shit for no reason. By the way, as ive said before, doing so shows that you lack, how would you say it..."depth of thought" but since that doesnt exist ill put that another way, what you have said to me thusfar indicates that you dont care about any other topic than your concept that i'm "stupid"

I would like to add that "depth of though, being by deffinition, content is present if there's a message relevant to the topic, since what i sadi was in fact the topic, it's relevant, and clearly theres a message or you wouldnt have been able to reply as you did in referencing several points, so clearly you got the message, hence, "depth of thoug.....sorry, content is in fact present.

May i further point out that by saying what you just said after calling me stupid is YOU justifying your opinion to me you hypocritical twat.

Lastly, i'm, not going anywhere, if a mod tells me to leave i will, but i plan to stay here and talk about things, related to this board and give my thoughts in this public forum without letting them be trampled on by someone who can't get his shallow head around the fact that there are other valid opinions out there besides his (or her, lets be fair) own, how do you like that you fascist cock?

4. Jungle Japes

If you want to stay here, I can't make you leave. But please, try to keep your posts a little shorter in the future. That's a lot of rubbish to take in at once.

5. spookydoomager

I can respect that, although i would ask that you please keep the insults to a minimum and let me express what I want to express without shooting it down for no reason, respect me and i'll respect you.

please and thank you

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

People have already addressed to you the issue about your grammar and spelling spooky.

And while no one can make you leave except a mod, if your opinion is that the entirety of the board is composed of idiots, then why would you want to post here.

You're not making some sort of statement by posting on a forum you don't enjoy. If you like it here stay, if you don't, leave. But just because you as of now have the right to post here doesn't mean you should or have to. I can go drive a car with my feet, that doesn't mean I should or have to. Nor do I think anyone here is going to noticeably alter their behavior because you want them to, it's just not something I see happening.

7. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

definition not deffinition.

*puts on glasses*

Well, seeing as there a lot of "typing errors" in your posts in this thread, I'd say youre very upset about all of this. Being upset of course making you type fast, and pressing the keys on the keyboard very hard. Now, this shows that we have, in fact, succeeded and gotten through to you.

*takes off glasses*

btw:
    Said not sadi
    You seem to have left out a "t" in one of those "thought"s that were so plentiful.

8. spookydoomager

As i said....repeatedly....in this very thread, if you'll only read up, the only ones i was addressing as stupid were the "two or three" or "five or six" (those vary depending on which of the MANY times i've said it you wish to reference) people who were blatantly flamming me.

Yes, people have addressed me about spelling and grammar and ever since it has been notably improving, taking for instance my use of capitals in this and other posts ive made as well as a significant improvement in spelling.

I do enjoy these forums, or believe me, i wouldnt be here, if i didn't i wouldn't put up with some of the crap im getting; and im not asking people to change their behavior, in fact i simply asked that insults towards me please be kept to a minimum, but if you dont want to fine, its just what i would prefer.

Nice Chris Rock reference by the way

EDIT: Oops, sorry to ruin your day by missing a T, and no, your insults have had no effect on my self esteem in any way.

9. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

In THOL asking not to be insulted wont really help the matter.

10. spookydoomager

Clearly, but i dont particularly care, insult me if you wish, it wont stop me from saying what i wish to say, and if you dont care, dont continue reading.

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I keep getting distracted by the "i"s, but that's not the point Vyenna, the point is that this board has certain conventions, that HAVE been explained to him. If he needs them explained again he should just out and say it.

And if he followed them he would be faultless in this little tiff with Xz and Japes, as opposed to what he is now, which is in his opinion not a signifigant enough problem to warrant such attention. The latter is far more subjective. And if he begins posting properly, using ALL those rules about English and grammar, then the others would have no reason to castigate him. And if they continued doing it, then that problem can be addressed individually. It's hard to determine if there is an actual problem with how some people react to newcomers if the newcomers are indeed not posting correctly, although I will admit some people are being rather harsh at the moment.

In short, everyone shut the fuck up and calm down. Spooky, try harder with your posts and the grammar, capitalization, etc. entailed. Doing so will mean they have jack to complain about unless you actually do say stupid shit.

12. spookydoomager

As I previously stated, I have been and will continue to do so. I'm perfectly willing to end this discussion now.

13. Vyenna

Vyenna New Member

So am I, as we have reached some sort of agreement anyway. :)

14. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I miss my admin powers more than ever now.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

16. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Janitor don't have admin powers anymore? SPAM FEST!
    SO where are you from spokky? Are you an ordinary person, are you yeayea or eros? What is your bankaccount number, social security number and what is the code on your house safe?

17. spookydoomager

I'm from Canada, I don't have a house safe because It's not nessecary when one be a ruthless pirate, like meself....arrr..avast ye...and all that jazz.

Though I be Human if that be yer question.

*please note any and all gramatical errors herein as obvious in character mannerisms, I'll warn you all that i do that from time to time, regardless of my otherwise *PERFECT* grammar and spelling. :lol:

And no, I'm not yeayea or Erros, this is my first time on these particular boards, as I'm certain you're all aware at this point.

18. Jungle Japes

Yes, you do have a uniquely distasteful personality.

EDIT: typo

19. spookydoomager

20. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Canadian just like milo then you should make exellent friends. If not blinky is also canadian, by the way do you know Dan?

Our Host!