Aight, I need the perverts of the forum...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Aug 23, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

To answer a couple questions for me. First of all, what is the attraction of Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen? At almost 18 years old, they haven't made a single movie that wasn't marketed towards 10 year old girls. So, why does any guy care about them? "The Olsen twin are almost legal d00d!!!11" Wtf?

[​IMG]

That is a little scary. (I'm thinking that even though they have more money than they deserve, they'll be washed up by 28.)

Secondly, what is the fascination with anal? "d00d three some with the Olsens!!!1! I want to cornhole Mary Kate!!1"

Huh?

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Well, they WILL be hawt. Right now, though, because they're minors they're only potentially hot. But they have the eyes, the hair, the body, the face and the money. Who gives a fuck about personality when they're rich and potentially hot?

3. gargob

gargob New Member

The word is RICH.....I mean POTENTIALLY.

But I agree with Snowmane i don't get what the fascination.
    I think I'll just stare at the pics in the other topics.

4. Milo

Milo New Member

Ok, whatever, dude. You keep telling yourself that, pedo. It's alright. It's not like they're going to magically look a whole lot more mature on their last day of 17 compared to their first day at 18. I understand.

Not in the Olsen twins case, though I don't. They're cute I guess, but the money thing is the clincher. Or possibly the kink factor of two sort of cute twin sisters. Otherwise, I don't get the fascination either. On "Full House" they looked like a couple of orangutan children, and they still have that same sort of look to them. They just have nicer bodies. Potentially, that is. Right, Jar? *nudge nudge wink wink grin grin no what I mean say no more!*

5. Icairus

Icairus New Member

There are three reasons I can think of:
    The celebrity. They are very famous, and guys think banging famous girls is a good thing
    The pedophile thing, pr0n of girls at the earliest possible age

6. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I think one of them is gay, that could be another reason. Guys just love the idea of lesbians. Too bad they don't realize that they don't realize that lesbians aren't so good; bi girls on the other hand, rock beyond belief.

BTW, when did you get back Icairus? Where'd you run off to?

7. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

I don't really know anything about those girls (besides that they don't look good in that pic) but you asked for perverts and I don't wanna drop out of the club. ;)

8. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

I just like how nobody addressed the whole anal sex issue... YET!

And man, that picture freaked me out, what are they trying to do, dress like Madonna and adopt her cocaine habits as well?

I never got the whole Olsen twins thing either, they're older than me by two years or something and they still look too young.

9. gargob

gargob New Member

The power of cosmetics and makeup.

10. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

anal sex issue?

i think the olsen twins offer a kind of perverted fantasy for people who first saw them on tv in Full House. its kind of like watching the forbidden fruit grow and fill out until, finally, its not forbidden anymore.

at this point you rent one of those big white plumber vans with no windows, grab some buddies and a bunch of ski masks and wait for them outside their homes. i'm sure you all know what comes next.

of course I have never had this fantasy, considering i'm only a few years older than them, besides, i've been raping sophomores since i was in the eighth grade.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I have a cornholing fetish when it comes to the twins. It just seems that they won't ...... grow up. Damn, they still look like they are 12. Oh, well. More fun for me.¹

¹Meant in the least pedophiliac way possible.

12. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You know what I don't understand, how can you make that much money, and bank it all on the fact you have a twin. I know plenty of chick twins, and most of them are hotter than the Olsens, and none of them made how many millions of dollars because they have a twin. Which thankfully puts them in my league, which some of the guys here should realize. No matter how much of a pedaphile you are, the Olsen twins will never do you. Ever.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

That's not to say you can't do them. All you need is some date rape drugs, a safe house, and to attend a social gathering with them. Then it's just a matter of getting close enough, staying there till they pass out, and smuggling them past security. It couldn't be easier!

14. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

well, it could be easier. that is, if they were enormously attracted to you in a sexual fashion... like me and antonio benderes

Our Host!