"A Sexual Revolution"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by VerZreV, Jul 30, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Do you know the feeling of not getting enough SEX!? Sure you do! We all know that feeling, and that's why we at Sex'R'Us Drugs have come up with a solution for those people who want it, but are unable to pay up to $50 for ONE night with a common street hooker.

[​IMG]

Ladies and especially gentlemen! Here it is! For the first time in history, SEX! is now available as a finished and buyable product! Fresh from the lab to your mouth. In the making, we used a secret oriental recipe we stole from an old, but very horny chinese man. And now, we have managed to bottle years of unused SEX! Ready to be used by YOU!.

"SEX! works better than masturbation, and dosn't make you blind! In fact, you might even loose excessive body fat, and gain new hair!"*

So what are you waiting for? Only $5 spendt at your local drugstore will buy you a weeks supply of nurishing SEX!

"SEX! Now YOU can get it too!"

*May also cause loos of teeth, nightly feverish diarrhea, and/or exploding genitals. should not be used by animals and important people

2. xento

xento New Member

AND, just to show we love our customers, you will be shipped a FREE, that's right; free, condom of your choice when you buy a bottle of SEX.
    [​IMG]
    Simply order a bottle, and tell us the color, type, size, and thickness of the condom you want, and it's all yours!

PLUS, if you order within the next day or two, we will ship you a ticket proclaiming dibs to a chick of OUR choice (possible model shown below)
    [​IMG]

This has all been approved by Dr. VerZrev, and Dr. Xento (aka Dr. Juvat).

If you wish to order a bottle, call the number below or email us at order@come-on-we-know-you-just-want-to-fuck-really-hard-and-this-is-the-website-we-made-just-for-stuff-that-helps-you-do-that.com

Remember you can also call 1-800-SEXNOW and go through our Long & Boring Computer Convoâ„¢ to get it, instead!

Order now!

3. King_Natstar

King_Natstar New Member

4. Luvian

Luvian New Member

I'll take ten! I'll take ten!!!!!

Edit: Wait... can I have an overdose of sex if I take too much? Because I want an orgy. How much can you take at a time?

5. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

You sickos!

The World Sex Association is going to close you down for selling sex without a licence. :D :lol:

6. xento

xento New Member

Naw. Sex'R'Us Drugs has a license that has been given to us by the Fuck That International Institution of Sex.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!