A question for Milo that I've been meaning to ask...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EvilEyesBan, Sep 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

Milo, what exactly is your sig picture from? I recently watched Fooly Cooly/Kuri(FLCL) and the last episode where the eyebrow guy is standing in the steam after shooting the Vespa and then having a stand off with Naota reminded me a lot of your sig but I didn't look hard enough to see if it was the actual picture, is that what it's from or am I losing my mind?

2. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

I recognize it as well, and I figured there was some sorta old story behind it, so I decided not to ask... glad you guts to, cause I'm curious as well. :) :D :)

3. Riciky

Riciky New Member

ya,

that is most definitley amarao. and he's all "grr." ok, back to lurking.

4. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

come out and speak Riciky! if anyone threatens you or bugs you, just tell a moderator... unless it is a moderator, then tell Jinxed.... unless it is Jinxed... though I haven't seen him speak what-so-ever... so I dunno if he's a vicious fellow like Jar can be, or a nicer one like Snow... hmm... I'll have to devote some deep-thought to this. :) :lol: :) but seriously... don't just 'lurk' in the shadows! come out! be bold! be like me! why? because one more me would bug the hell outta them! which would be our Newbite-ian vengence agianst the regulars!! :lol: :D :lol:

5. Settler

Settler Member

If he hasn't changed it recently, then it's Franky Four Fingers, from Snatch.

"D'ya like daags?"

6. gamenut

gamenut New Member

I'm almost 100% positive it is from FLCL/all those other wierd names :/

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Settler is right, it's from Snatch. I personally thought Lock Stock was better, but Snatch is pretty good too...even if it iss pretty much a carbon copy of the plot devices from Lock Stock ala David Eddings' books.

I would like to set the record straight - I am only 'vicious' (as Matt said) when you piss me off.

8. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

You guy's are still seeing the one from snatch with the guy holding the playing-cards(Jacks if I'm not mistaken)?

He changed it awhile back but I just never got around to asking so where have you guys been?

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Snatch was bad. They didn't properly follow the 'main' characters (the guys who 'won' in the end) so by the time you get to the end, you don't give a fuck about them. It's like, "eh they got the dog, who gives a fuck?".

10. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Maybe the older regulars are in some sort of time loop where Milo hasn't yet changed his sig pic but they can still type stuff that comes up on the board as being today. I bet that's what's going on here. Milo's sig has been some sort of anime for as long as I can remember with no signs of four-fingered gamblers.

On the subject of Snatch and sig pics, isn't Darkwalker's pic Bricktop from that selfsame movie?? I asked this once before and it wasn't answered to my satisfaction.

11. Settler

Settler Member

I liked Snatch - the last boxing scene spliced in with everything else was great...but Lock Stock made me grin as I watched it all come together in the last few scenes.

Clips loading to Zorba's Dance? Beautiful.

[edit] - Oh, and that is Bricktop on Darkwalker's sig.

12. Milo

Milo New Member

Oh, dogs... Yeah, I like daags.

I did change it. I don't know where my new sig is from. I saw it somewhere on the internet and I thieved it like a gypsy horse thief, opened it in Image Ready and put my name on it.

The one in Darkwalker's sig is Bricktop. I grabbed that screenshot the same time I grabbed the Frankie "Fucking" Four-Fingers one from my old sig pic.

13. Settler

Settler Member

Argh!

Every time I'm on T-A, I see Milo's new sig...my memory's already gone at the ripe old age of 14 :( :) ...

14. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

So it's not a sort of time loop but simply being "on T-A"??

Thanks, Settler, Milo, for confirming my great memory. By the bye, Milo, what happened to the Minister of Silly Walks animation?? Another case of gypsy horse thievery??

Our Host!