23 years

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jungle Japes, Aug 24, 2009.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    A coordinated effort you say? Why, what a splendid idea! Of course, it would necessarily entail some difficulties as everyone involved would have to synchronize their aging processes, but let's not be particular about the details shall we?

Who knows, we might even succeed in stealing a tank, showing the world in general and the Chinese authorities in particular what they could have done to the Tank Man!

*splat*

2. Vorak

Vorak Administrator Staff Member

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/6TIun536HFo&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/6TIun536HFo&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

3. Dark Elf

Media:
    See, that's what I love about this country. We use subtitles instead of dubbing things like the filthy Fritzes!

This is why I like DarkFool's idea of us doing this as a team. Five people makes a full tank crew, meaning that we can drive, fire and reload simultaneously.

I hope we grow old fast!

4. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

5. Dark Elf

Media:
    True.

I suppose we will have to figure out exactly what setup leads to the most destruction.

There's a lot of havoc needing to be wraught here.

6. wobbler

wobbler Well-Known Member

I'm just surprised that a drunk ex. military can steal a fucking tank.

I mean, how does he even get near the tank?

7. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Go on the streets with a M-16, cause havoc till six stars appear and grab a tank while it's there. What a silly question.

8. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

I think we'd be better off with 2-3 man teams, and multiple tanks. That way we could fire and reload while someone drives. :)

9. Minuos

Minuos New Member

One thread debating optimal use of tanks:men ratio, and another discussing potential genocide. No wonder I keep coming back. I agree with DF though, in the general concept that there is an optimum means to maximum carnage.

10. Jungle Japes

Jungle Japes Well-Known Member

I maintain that five tanks would be best. Firstly, it saves having to locate and steal ammunition, which is usually in a more secure location. Secondly, five tanks could level a city block in a matter of seconds. Thirdly, with five tanks wreaking havoc in different locations, law enforcement will be spread thin.

11. Dark Elf

Media:
    The only way to know for sure is to try it out before the real deal.

We must locate a country with lax tank-stealing laws, try out one of the different approaches outlined in this thread, go to jail and evaluate, get out and rinse and repeat.

Hopefully we will have it all figured out before we die.

12. Muro

Muro Well-Known Member

Not to mention that when the law enforcers stop one tank, it will mean only a single man down, not two or three at once, so spreading up will make it harder for them. I guess catching three tanks is harder than catching one with a three person crew.

Our Host!