11 year old boy rapes 76 years old woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mathboy, Sep 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

I don't know, you're not looking like rape-material as seen in your avatar.

2. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

They are allowing moslum to set up Shari'ah court in Canada to handle cival laws case beween moslum and moslum and nonmoslum to take the case load off of judge so they can handle criminal law. It working well than you do have the right to appeal to the court. Why wait 5 or 10 years to have your case hear by than court when the Shari'ah can settle it faster but you get less money but the lawyer doesnot have his hand in your pocket.

In medical europe if you where caught you it you where of lower class to be put to death. Ancient Israel have than even worst fate for you, you might end marring the woman or girl if she has no hushand and you will have to support her. Image rape than ugles girl in ancient Israel than being force to marry her.

It than 9 year old boy have rape than 76 year old woman the boy might not be put to death by the sultan but the sultan might have the boy penis hit with a wooden strick so the boy know what he did was wrong. We donot treach moral value in our school any more like we did in the past. Those 12 year old boy where robbing and rapeing old woman since they where 9 year old than they have no idear of what they did was wrong. But
    when they become adult we end up puting then in jail for along time.

In ancient Israel than rape daught was worth less money to him as than bride price.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yeah, but only IF the person being raped is a muslim as well. If the person you are raping is an infidel, then according to the Koran Muslims can do it all the live long day and be rewarded for it. It's the same for pretty much every law laid down in the Koran - they only apply to other Muslims, if it's an infidel, it's all good.

4. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Why must every fucking thread you post in turn into some reason why the Islamic culture is superior to ours? Fine, we are all pagan infidels who are doomed to Hell. I accept it. Topic fucking over, those two little shits didn't do jack because they weren't taught their ethics, they did it because they are fucked up in some part of their head. I'm beginning to see that the problem with you isn't that you don't know how to write, it's that you don't fucking know how to read.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I didnot say the Islamist system is better. Canada is going thought the same problem NYC have with they legal system. To many dumb ass lawsuit trying up the court. Case like the woman who was drinking hot coffree from than burgy place have it dump on her when the lady have to jam on the brake, decide to sue burger place for 10 million dollar. First question I ask why is the woman drinking hot coffree while driveing than car in the first place. It mediation between the party can settle it without the need to goto court is than plus for the canadaian legal system. The Hindic and Jew have they own cival court system in Canada. The western legal system is than advocrate one where two parties fight it out in court before the judge. It fine in criminal case but not so good in some cival case. The Canadaian Muslim where useing this system almogth themself for some time informal to settle cival matter.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

7. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

8. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I didnot say Canada s than state. Canada is just doing what lots of over nation are doing allowing religish and different national have they own cival court system. In India the muslim have they own criminal court as well. May-be that woman in the coffee case just want afew hundred dollar to buy than new dress that was ruin by the coffee stain. Under the standard legal system of lawyer fighting it out in court read to big lawsuit settlement and long delay. Under the local religious court the person who is trying to settle it might tell the burger company that earn afew billion dollar ayear in profic that woman only want afew hundred dollars to buy than new dress. Many time the company will rather pay the few hundred dollar instead of fighting it out in court.

9. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

religish? Do you put that on hot dogs?

Charles. If I knew what you were talking about, I might completely agree. Take heart in that.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In the muslim cival law they have ruleing instead of haveing lawyer it the meditar who is trying to settle the matter between the parties without lawyers on both side battleing it out in court. Let say the woman just want money to replace her ruin dress afew hundred dollar than the person acting between the party tell the burger company that the woman want afew hundred dollar to replace her ruin dress. Then the company must decide the merit of paying afew hundred dollar vs have the court settle this with with than jury trail. Then the woman lawyer would want than large settlement of many millions of dollar in witch he get 50% of the award, than many jury side with the person sueing the company. In many country around the world are finding this method work alot better in 90% of the cases. I than talking about the america system than I donot know how Canada handle lawsuit. The muslim methord expect in certain cival matter like wills and divorce are public record only other cival cases arenot public record, while most lawsuit in america are public record.

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yea, it's called settling it out of court. We have that here too.

12. mathboy

mathboy New Member

No only than muslum countries have it.

13. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

you know, i can tell you're sweedish just by reading that post.

14. Silvara

Silvara New Member

If you mean because he wrote "than muslum countries", I believe he was quoting Charles.

15. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

16. mathboy

mathboy New Member

I can tell you're norwegian just by seeing you missed my "quote".

17. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

But you didn't have quotes around it to begin with...

18. mathboy

mathboy New Member

that's why I said "quote" (quoting Silvara) and not just quote, because it wasn't a real quote.

And Blinky I love you too :)

19. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

I'm worried about you, you're the dumbest swede i've ever encounteered. i'm suprised you haven't put your self on fire..

20. Phadech

Phadech New Member

Damn well put. :thumbup:

Our Host!