11 year old boy rapes 76 years old woman

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by mathboy, Sep 23, 2004.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

No I didn't, I don't know why it don't work. You and your bitches at IHateMusic can look at my pretty face all you want.

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

By the way, that site used to be really awesome. It used to be this kick ass full web site with a bunch of downloadable videos of DIY punk bands of all types. Most notably a ton of old old old Against Me! videos, but yeah, bandwidth costs money, and its just a forum now.

3. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

That's too bad. Good music sites are hard to find.

4. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

If you have soulseek you can join the chatroom ihatemusic.org and still find a lot of those videos, as well as a ton of great NEW music (not old stuff, fuck classic punk, fuck the refused, and fuck the smiths, the clash, and the sex pistols, and MOTHERFUCK the stooges) in the members shared folders.

Mathboy already has my entire fucking shared folder i'm sure. :)

5. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

What about fuck the Ramones? Especially because they all legally changed their last names to Ramone.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

7. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Sigurd, that post may be from LSTSB, but you come nowhere near to pulling it off. As for reproducing what you actually look like, in that picture you look like a 15 year old trying to be cool. Of course, if you're actually 15 in that picture, well, that's even worse. Those things on your wrists make you look like some sort of semi-goth, which is never a good look. Thankfully you don't have a studded collar of some description on.

8. Xz

Xz Monkey Admin Staff Member

well if we wanna take the "An eye for an eye, a trhoot for a thoot"-thingy We'd let your grand mother rape the boy while her friends watch, how's that sound?

9. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

What is LSTSB? Pulling what off? The picture, like I said, is in no way supposed to be serious. And that was taken earlier this summer before I shaved my head again. For some reason hair makes me look younger. The armbands are just something I wear on occasion, and I happened to be dressed like that when I thought of taking the gun pictures.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

First people only take the law into they hand when the legal system the state have isnot working the way it is meant to. Only .012 % of the serice pelony arrest ever go to trail which would put these damageous people behind bar it found guielty. Under than federal court order to stop overcrowd at the holding center some are let go the samer day with charges drop. The main problem was the state government refuseing to open more state courts in the city an hire more state judge. New York City
    didnot have total home rule the state legurale took that away along time ago than the state can tell the margor when he or she can go to the bathroom and for how long. The Stater alway complain that opening new state courts in the city will cost too much money and hire new judge cost too much money, when the city offer to pay for them they still refuse to open more state courts in the city or hire more judges, which lead to many drown stater that there was than party, racial, cultural bias by upstater. Alot of policeman in Suffolk country thought I did the right thing .
    In the hight crime area alot of policeman and woman thought useing the billy club on these little monsters did more good than arresting them, which lead to police butrality.

11. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

LSTSB=Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels

I joined that forum, my handle is Xedus.

12. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Oh. Duh.

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

14. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Okay, I suppose so. But that's not how I normally look. Usually it's just the jeans and band shirt, and a crew cut. I was trying to grow my hair out for reasons unknown to even myself, and that day I decided to spike it with gel. By the way, that was the outfit I was wearing at church, and I had just gotten back.

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Rape is about power not sex. There are man who will rape the uglyer woman not for sex but to show they have power over them.

17. Rosselli

Rosselli New Member

Why are you talking?

And why are you talking?

18. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

99.99 % of the muslim man donot beat they wifes, and 99.99 % of muslim man donot engauge in rape as it it is illegality to do so under islamist law than it carry the dead pency.

19. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

You rape, you get killed... you steal, you lose a hand... when do you muslims EVER get to have fun?

That rape is power thing is true though. Think about it. You love women. So you're going to respect them. You're going tap that ass, but you'll do it like a gentlemen. You'll buy the ass dinner first, and slow down if the ass requests it.

Rape is not about loving women. Rape is about being a little fucking pussy, and hating women. It's about not showing the ass it's due respect, for some reason that Froid would be reaching to explain. You love the women, you ride that ass. You hate the women, you rape that ass. They are NOT the same.

20. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Still, I hope I'm considered rapable when I'm 76. By three hot blondes with double d breasts, muscular thighs, and pouting red lips.

"What, you want to rape me?""Help. Police. I'm being raped." "A little more to the left, dear. That's it." "Rape, Rape."

Our Host!