DIABLO 1.10 LIVE LIVE YEA YEA and ON LINE.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by chrisbeddoes, Oct 28, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. chrisbeddoes

chrisbeddoes New Member

2. Rane

Rane New Member

Wow :eek:

I actually thought Blizzard was done with the Diablo series, and yet they still make patches after this long ?

Well, no point complaining about it, I'm gonna download it right away! :)
    By the way nice pic Chris :D

3. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    You know, once upon a time, I was a hardcore Diablo 2 player - and that was fucking three years ago. As for now, I can't play Diablo 2 for more than like three minutes before I scream something like "AAAAAARRRRGGGGHHH!!!!!", uninstall it and promise myself to never, ever, install it again.

This procedure is repeated every six months or so. Problem is, I've played Diablo for so many long hours that I can't bear it any longer. All that brainless hacking and slashing and bashing and trashing has finally taken its' toll, as it seems.

And they still deliver patches to it? There are still people who populate the hack-ridden Bnet servers?

To quote Shakespeare - the time is definately out of joint.

4. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Chris didn't make that pic, he simply posted it here. That said, it's also a massive patch. Jeezus, I didn't even read the whole list of changes, but it looked impressive.

5. Icairus

Icairus New Member

And I thought people here had taste in RPGs, oh well, proves me wrong.

6. EvilEyesBan

EvilEyesBan New Member

As if the game wasn't barely passable as is, they went and made a patch for it that made the game impossible, if not 100 times more annoying. I figured the patch would just get rid of all the damn hacked items and tone down some of the big item droppers, but shit, they made the last act more or less impossible in Hell. I can't walk down the street and get a pack of cigs without dying seven times on the damn way.

7. Herald

Herald New Member

Ill bet that you get killed using a 1.09 build character :) . Ive been playing ladder, and so far it has been superfun, no hacks, rushes or whatever. It does suck that all my cookiecutter build chars are useless now, so i just deleted them after making some of my friends happy with stuff like a legit perf gaze with ber, full IK set, etc. Now i only play ladder, and i must say its the most fun i EVER had with D2x :thumbup: . All the peeps nagging about 1.10 are wussy's :D

Our Host!