vormantown walkthrough?

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by blacklynx, Oct 18, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. blacklynx

blacklynx New Member

:-? does any one know if a walkthrough exists for vormantown i cant find the elfen prince any where.
    PLEASE HELP ME. :cry: :-( :cry:

2. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

Elven Prince? um... are you SURE your doing VormanTown? and do you have the newest patch? I dunno if that'll do anything, but yea...

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

There is an Elven prince in Vormantown, but he is very hard to find.

4. blacklynx

blacklynx New Member

the elfen prince is suposed to be in the elfen city area which you get to by boat but iv exploered all the paths i can find but there is no sign of him can you give me a clue as to where he might be? :-? :/

5. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

you have to wander through the woods

He is off to the right (when the trail splits at the beginnin of the game). You have to do a LOT of wandering to find him. The trail is hard to follow, but be resilent and you'll locate him!

6. blacklynx

blacklynx New Member

thanks i will try that path again :thumbup:

7. Melichoir

Melichoir New Member

Ultra-Gravedig Go!

So anyway finished elf and dwarf quest and can't figure out what happens next... they don't give you that armor and sword so you can look good with them right? I can make "insinuations" @ Shackleturd but thats it. If there isn't any more t Vormantown than getting some stupid items after hauling every piece of crap up outta the mines trying to afford some shit from the shops then I'ma be pissed.

8. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

Congratulations. You grave-dug a thread old enough to contain posts from my original account. I don't believe there's a walkthrough for Vormantown. Why don't you write one? While looking for one I had little luck, but I found this rather nifty Arcanum walkthrough. I mainly liked how he had all the useful info in one place. Well, it looked like all the useful info. I'm sure he missed things. Have you been hiding in the corners of this forum for six years? Really?

9. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

I... uh... wow. I'm not even sure what kind of punishment would be appropriate for Necromancy of such massive scale. Holy SHIT.

Just... wow.

10. soviet

soviet New Member

that's actually not the biggest recent gravedig on the forum, so don't make such a fuzz on it. punish maybe, but do it quickly and quietly.
    is it actually OK to summon a dead thread into existence by starting a new one and linking the dead there?
    BTW: nice lurking, Melichoir ;)

11. papa_dog_1999

papa_dog_1999 Well-Known Member

Media:
    Actually, that's the preferred method.

12. Arthgon

Arthgon Well-Known Member

The best thing to do is shoving the Shovel of Gravedigging by him where the sun do not shine.

13. soviet

soviet New Member

forget and forgo those cruel Shovel-involving thoughts! said Shovel was banished to the Void, while buried to the handle in the corpse of jlt314 through an orifice left unmentioned in civic tongue.

14. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Like hell! Hurting morons is the only thing that keeps me sane! (Why do you think I play Battle Mode on Phantasy Star Online so much? Anyone stupid enough to take on a FOnewearl deserves what they get!)

15. Arthgon

I shall then give you the honor to shove the Shovel of Gravedigging in the place where the sun doesn’t shine. Or shall I do it?

16. Philes

Philes Well-Known Member

Who are you again giving honors to people? Didn't you have a penis avatar for awhile?

It's cute you're trying to fit in here still.

17. Arthgon

Okay, sorry.

I have shown that I can do good things here, helping people with scripts, mods, ideas, and such. Also, you have to admit that I am not spamming or talking rubbish anymore, like I used to do in the past.

18. Xiao_Caity

Xiao_Caity New Member

Why thank you most kindly, Mister Arthgon.

*grabs the shovel, twirls it like a Double Saber (and not the fucking Star Wars kind either) and proceeds to shove it where the sun don't shine, BLADE FIRST*

19. Melichoir

Melichoir New Member

y'all some serious haters, I deign to showcase my magnificent lurking and gravedigging prowess and only one person has the decency to at least try and answer my question. What is the world coming to? Ungrateful. Anyway, unfortunately the walkthrough that was linked only pertains to the main SP story arc. And DarkFool suggested I make a walkthrough myself however the reason I've come looking for one is that I'm as of yet unable to complete it (Vormantown). And honestly after my initial playthrough I don't see myself grinding through it sober unless I can have some assurance of progress.

Incidently:
    [​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]

+
    [​IMG]
    =
    Caipirinha
    [​IMG]

Multimedia never hurt a forum.

20. DarkFool

DarkFool Nemesis of the Ancients

The fact of the matter remains that your question has no answer. There is no walkthrough, and I don't think anyone knows. I spent very little time playing Vormantown. After you complete it, I will be come enraged with your poor English skills, and the fact that you've this horrid talent of mixing a decently intellectual manner of speaking with words such as "y'all" and "haters." At this point, I will main a case of Highland Scotch to DE, and we will do a drunken race to see who can finish the bottles first, AND re-write your guide into something that's worth reading. If you've triple vision, and something akin to a string of concussion grenades going off in your head.

Our Host!