The "Invent a Word" Game

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Blinky969, Aug 29, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RPjunkie

RPjunkie New Member

And I will add an: A

So that comes out to be YIRMA!!!

First meaning is: [the act of being speechless, not knowing what to say, or unable to find the correct words; for any given situation and/or moment. As in: "When the female cop offered to let me off for some head I was in a state of complete yirma."]

2. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

I suppose RP's meaning... I like it... mainly because when I'm speechless I'm not gonna think of the word Yirma. :lol: btw, what all'a you think of my sig? :D

3. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

4. Silvio-Arjunza

sorry Sleek, but I think that Blinky's Defination is better... anyone else vote for/agianst Blinky or Sleek?

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I didn't give a definition yet dude. :lol:

I like both. I was in yirma when that hot girl told me she just yirmaed

I guess if I had to pick my own definition I would go with passing out, either from being tired, or, um, other causes.

Es. Beer pong makes me yirma!

I like this, I thought they were going to all end up adjectives. :)

Matt, I hate it, it's almost as bad as Sleek's but now that there are two of them it just reciprocates the annoyance factor.

6. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

I didn't give a definition yet dude. :lol:

I like both. I was in yirma when that hot girl told me she just yirmaed

I guess if I had to pick my own definition I would go with passing out, either from being tired, or, um, other causes.

Es. Beer pong makes me yirma!

I like this, I thought they were going to all end up adjectives. :)

Matt, I hate it, it's almost as bad as Sleek's but now that there are two of them it just reciprocates the annoyance factor.

7. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Here's another idea for a definition - it could stand for 'spammer'!
    Ex. Blinky is a complete yirma - he was the one who started this thread.

8. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvara, hush. you know not of what you speak. I am a spammer, Blinky is not... and I'm glad to have doubled your annoyance level... just doin my part! :lol: sorry about mistaken ya for RP Blinky. I'm spacy like that... but seriously... why not make it all three? a female ejaculation, a word for passing out, and somethin for being speechless!! ex: I yirma-ed when the girled yirma-ed then yirma-ed. how's that? (order: female ejac, speechless, passing out) I like that the best... give it mulitple meanings... that way no one can figure out what the hell your raving about... :lol: :D :lol: http://matt-thorn.deviantart.com check out my website!!![/list][/list][/code]

9. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

i said ejaculANT not ejaculATION, as in the noun, not the verb, so yirma would be what comes out of her, not the event that sent it out of her.

so heres an example...

i was screwing this totally hot asian chick and i thought it was all cool, but when we really got going she started cryng and scratching herself, and then when she climaxed she got her stinky, fishy yirma all over the sheets! i told her i had to go afterwards, but we were in her part of town and she said she was too tired to give me directions (she wanted me to sleep there). so i wound up sleeping in her stinky yirma, and smelling like yirma when i woke up! it was complete zeaxukl.

10. Settler

Settler Member

Ahem.

Quick! Jump off Sleek's train of thought!

Anyway, zeaxukl should be pronounced "ZAY-zuh-kul". Taa-ti-ti.

11. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Yes Sleek, and just like these words, that story is completely made up. :lol:

so how about, passing out, a female ejaculating, and female ejaculant.

We can make a new word COMPLETELY tailored to being speechless.

let's do it now, 6 letters, word for speechless.

First letter's a D

12. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

13. Wolf

Wolf New Member

14. Silvio-Arjunza

Third Letter: T cause it's the first letter of my (made-up) last name, and it's the last two letters in my (abbreviated) name! yay!!! I feel like a little kid again... there... I cut the part out... will you guys PLEASE shut up now?!?!

15. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

dude shut up! you're 14! ewwwww gross! i hope shes pregnant...

16. Silvio-Arjunza

I used a condom Sleek, don't worry, she's not preggo. oh, btw, who's gonna put the next letter? I did the last one... heh... one comment about sex and the whole string dies... :lol: pathetic sexless fools! *

*this is my opinion, if you argue with it, feel free to log any complains with Sleek. why Sleek? cause he thinks what I did is gross, and I sure as hell ain't gonna deal with complaints about me!!!

17. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

no seriously, we didnt need to know about the condom either, you're 14, its just gross. i mean you're only a year older than my little brother for fuck's sake. what the hell are you doing having sex? i didnt have sex until i was 18, and that was by choice. do you think this is normal behaviour? im serious, this is not the way its supposed to go matt, stuff like that can fuck up your perspective on things. you do realize that if shes the same age as you she is not getting any pleasure out of this? 14 year old girls DO NOT HAVE ORGASMS ok? especially during sex! so stop! if what you are saying is true then its just stupid nihilistic behavious on both of your parts.

if you're lying, however, please realize that bragging about sex is stupid, all the sex stories i've posted were completely false, and hopeully stated in an unbelievable manner. making shit up just to sound cool and "mature" is just ridiculous and annoying, so stop making shit up if you are!!!!

18. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

Fifth letter is U, Matt's was 4th not 3rd.

Matt, I'm sure no one here wants to hear about your sex life. You're a fucking kid, live a little fucking bit before you start breeding. Have your fucking balls even dropped yet! Jesus Christ, what is with you twirps, you think if you can fuck all these girls it makes you cool. No if you're a dick, you're a dick, and if you fuck alot of people you're even more of a dick, because you're going to make the population of little dicks grow even fucking faster, you dick! Just because you're all fucking spastic with puberty doesn't mean you're a man! A real man wouldn't have to go fucking bragging about the girl he just fucked!

19. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

I can see things haven't moved much since I last logged off...

I'll be back when TGA starts moving again...

Cheers to all you saucy fellows!

20. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Sixth letter: L
    So now we have DAPTUL as the new word for 'speechless'. Enjoy it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Our Host!