What's the best gun?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Rigor_Mortis, Sep 12, 2001.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis New Member

Hi there,I've got a looking g.r and maxed-out firearms (master) skill but I'think LOS ýs not so good 'cause I can fire only once in a turn,so any suggestions? (sorry for my english =)may be machined gun or blade launcher?

2. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

so far it's the tesla gun for me BUT HAS ANYONE TRIED OUT THE GRANADE LAUCHER????
    (it's a question I'm stating since last year)

3. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis New Member

I

What's Tesla gun? i think Tesla rod you mean,jinxed.Can you give me an adress to old topic that discuss the best gun of the game?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rigor_Mortis on 2001-09-12 15:46 ]</font>

4. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

no you can make a tesla gun by combining the telsa rod and a gun. 10-80 damage you need a chematic from the invetor shops.
    sorry but this topic has been around in alot of different post if you can't find em I can't

5. Section8

Section8 New Member

The LGR is pretty much the best with D: 40-40 and FT: 40-40 it's very reliable and 0wnz any other gun except for maybe Droch's.

6. Voormis

Voormis New Member

i like the long range pistol myself, or the blade launcher.

7. Rigor_Mortis

Rigor_Mortis New Member

grenade launcher sux.if you wanna see it http://www.terra-arcanum.com/characterb ... deshow.php look at weapons section there.thanx jinxed for your help.
    Grenade Launcher :

Sometimes, subtlety isn't going to get the job done. For those times, there is the Grenade Launcher! The product of combining the Elephant Gun and the Explosive Grenade, this ferocious firearm launches explosive projectiles at your enemies! Need we describe the result? Wonderful!

Notes : Requires Gun Smithy (80) and Explosives (70)

D:1-4 Rng:15 FD:2-20 Wgt:130 Spd:1 Hps
    hope this helps.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rigor_Mortis on 2001-09-14 22:41 ]</font>

8. cnedescu

cnedescu New Member

Looking glass rifle rules. But yes there is a condition for this: dexterity 20 --> speed 25. With this speed you'll be able to have 5 shots in one turn with 150% to hit. Combine yhis with master firearms, master dodging and a machined plate and you'll be invincible.

9. Jureel_Krix

Jureel_Krix New Member

Who needs master dodge? With master firearms and the looking glass rifle on my doctorate firearms char I stop anything and everything before it gets to me

10. tarin

tarin New Member

realy ? what about all this small gloomy full of guards (for example when youre in the caladon castle for killing the king)
    where you have no range to fire and to move where you have to prowl cuz you would
    attract everything arround
    i think a good shield with a one hand gun and a thief amor is mutch better than and your also happy about every point you ve put in dodge cuz these guy s hit really hard

11. Kerghan

Kerghan New Member

Our Host!