Madame Lil's nuthouse

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by VPoH, Sep 13, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. VPoH

VPoH New Member

I am not evil, I have high chr and bea. My alignment meter is to the good. Everytime I go in there, I am attacked for no reason. I ask one of the girls her name and I am attacked. I talk to Lil and I am attacked. No matter what I do, I am attacked. Can anyone tell me why and if there is a way around it?

2. Sleek_Jeek

Sleek_Jeek New Member

whenever you have a problem like this in any game its always a good idea to consider the fact that may be you need to patch the game, just as a general rule.

3. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

I never heard of that happening before. Are you patched?

4. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

OOOOOOOO!! I was suffering from this problem if your backround Child of a hero or extremly personality or backround about reaction and if your beauty is high you always suffer bad reaction from bad alignmented people trought your quest in isle of despeir ogodin big fist will do like that so dont choose backgrounds like that

5. VPoH

VPoH New Member

Damn, I am child of a hero. Is there anything I can do about it, other than use a character editor to change it? I am fully patched. I always patch my games.

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

The first thing I would think of, is occasionaly you or your followers will hurt someone, get them mad, and things will get weird in a certain area.
    I had a problem like this by the train station in Tarant.
    I reloaded from eariler, and it was fine, although I did have to replay more than I would have liked

7. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

your only way out is when speaking bad people do not wear smoking jacket and lower your beauty to 8 or 7 then talk it orked on me but it is hard to do

8. blazer2002

blazer2002 New Member

your only way out is when speaking bad people do not wear smoking jacket and lower your beauty to 8 or 7 then talk it worked on me but it is hard to do

9. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

Totaly avoid quests that give evil points. They hurt your reaction scores far worse than with any other background. Try not to kill good people, even ones who need it such as Droog Blacktoothy. My Elf, Sold her Soul, got that reaction from Lil & her girls after about 70% evil. She had been a good customer & had done al of Lil's quests.

10. MatahChuah

MatahChuah Active Member

If you want to kill somebody that happens to be good , drop a Dark Helm on the ground , let them pick it up. Well , there you have , the way to kill good people and not have all of your followers get mad at you. If you want the person you kill to be extra evil , drop the helm on the ground let them pick it up , then see what they have (with pickpocket) , then take it from what they're wearing and drop it in they're ordinary inventory. It's like having them pick it up all over again. (This also works with Baneful Gauntlets)

Our Host!