The Great Adventure Discussion

Discussion in 'Roleplaying Forum' started by Flink, May 22, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Do we want new recruits for that thread? Might help start it up again..... :)

2. Flink

Flink New Member

I don't mind, as long as they obey the rules (don't join with über characters, speal other peoples colors etc.) And also that they read entire thing before contributing so they know the other characters as well as the rest of us.

3. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Well if Snowmane would just come back to us... Everyone follows her :D

4. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

What is that supposed to mean?

The tomb will continue if one of you gets the control from Snowmane.

As for this thread, it will continue as long as you drag it along.

If it stays stagnant, no new players can join in the storyline. :x

PS I'm still waiting...

5. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Lol, I'm not talking about her being in control of the thread. I'm just saying, people ALWAYS reply to her :D

6. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Wrestling control from the thread creator is the height of bad manners. Besides, noone has been posting recently and it's not Snow's fault by any means. Just because it's a little slow doesn't mean you have any right to steal the thread.

The only reason I took over TGA is because Icairus left completely.

And I'm still not on holiday. I've already told you at least once that I will post once I get more time. Ie. next week. Just try to learn to be a little more patient. I know it's frustrating, but it's the same for everyone, including me, and I'll try to get it running again as soon as I can.

7. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

8. VerZreV

VerZreV New Member

Hello?.... Is anyone there?... What happened to TGA?...

:cry:

9. Flink

Flink New Member

I'm here, waiting patiently for Ferret to get in to the spirit of things again. No one would be happier then me if things started moving again. That said, Role playing shouldn't be a chore. I'm sure Ferret will come back and join us when he feels like it.

10. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I'm here and I suppose I could be advancing the storyline my character is in, but then I'd get way ahead of the main group and that would just become troublesome.

11. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I've been feeling like it for months now. I've got 6 RP threads that need me to post in them, but I just haven't had the time. Somehow it worked out that my holiday was busy too, which sucks since now I'm back at work and haven't even had chance to rest up at all. :cry:

I really will try and post as soon as I can, but life is just so busy over the last few months that it's been nigh on impossible. I can't see me being able to post regularly for another month or two either, although I'll try and post infrequently if and when I can. :/

12. Flink

Flink New Member

RIP. The Great Adventure.

Too bad. It was good while it lasted tho...

13. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

It was great while it lasted, I especially liked what VerZreV created with the box. I had a hugely long story planned out for that world, too bad none of it is going to happen.
    If there are enough people around who want to continue it in or start a different story, I'm definitely up for playing. I've sort of drifted away from T-A lately due to a lot of work for school and a lot of applications, but if there were a real motivation to get myself over here, I'd definitely show up more often.

14. Flink

Flink New Member

I_'d be up for it. But this "me've" and "me'am" crap has to stop first. It would totally ruin the mood of the thread if everyone continues to talks like they where a 1 Int. Fallout Character...

15. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

I agree. How did this start in the first place?

16. Silvara

Silvara New Member

My, this must be the hundredth such question. Blame it on Dark Elf, and go to General Discussion for particulars.

Are you going to start a new story? Would like to participate. If we convince Jarinor to stop the "me" thing first...

17. Flink

Flink New Member

So, as soon as the me've and me'am stuff stops we'll start a new thread? We might need a bit more people first tho... Or gather up some of the old people if they're still around...

I'll keep my character. I enjoyed playing him and I feel there was more fun to be sqeezed out of him.

18. Silvara

Silvara New Member

Um, bad news. It seems that the only way to get rid of "I'm" is to stop it in the whole HoL forum - you can't just exclude Roleplaying. And convincing Jar of that will be harder... though it's been many days already.
    Still would like to participate, but it will be a bit annoying. We can use _I, but...

19. Demosthenes

Demosthenes New Member

putting _I_ 's in instead of just typing I's and letting them come out as me's would look really dumb whenever the word change thing is removed. Maybe we could just go ahead and start a thread and just ignore the me and me'am thing until it gets removed.

20. Quethim

Quethim New Member

I could have sworn that I was in this RPG before I was banned...and then I was shortly banned afterwards...but I can't remember...it was one of them that started this RPG forum up again...

Eh, maybe if I have time I'll read through the thread and join in or something.

EDIT: Damnit! I think I was in it, Snowmane must have deleted all my posts in there! What the hell...why would she do that, my posts should have still made a difference in the thread...you shouldn't delete posts in a RPG unless they are spam or something and not role played....uhg..

I was going to try to some how make my character come back...now I gotta restart with a new character =/

Our Host!