Another Collection of Pictures for Your Viewing Pleasure

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Aug 27, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

See, most people have things called fantasies. Do I really need to go on and explain that?

If you think I meant the No Fat Chicksâ„¢ comment seriously, then spend a little more time here and you'll hopefully realise that I'm not serious most of the time.

2. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

RPG, if you don't like us oogling her, go to your wife and tell her were corrupting you alright? Dude, you can't photograph intelligence, so how do you know she's not a rocket scientist? Some of those geeky chicks are REALLY HOT without their glasses man! And dude, you have to admit when you look at the last picture, she might be stupid, but she has a NICE ass.

3. Aries Shion

Aries Shion New Member

Why o why

Why does every single person that says that part about intelligence being what matters is also conveniently married?

4. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Re: Why o why

Because married men, or even single men with enough life experience, know that there is more to attraction than just looks, and that there is more to relationship than just attraction.

5. Blinky969

Blinky969 Active Member

That's a good point, but none of us are ever going to get in a relationship her, so why get all unpig-headed.

6. Solaris

Solaris New Member

Low self-esteem, huh? I might just decide to give her a chance :p

7. Luvian

Luvian New Member

She has perfect breasts in my opinion. That's the size I like the best.

8. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Well, I'm not married and I wouldn't really say I have a lot of life experience (I'm only 16) but I know that intelligence and personality matter a great deal. I've met girls that I thought were gorgeous when I first met them, but then after I realized what stupid and conceited people they were it actually seemed to detract from their looks. Also, I've met girls that weren't ugly really, but they weren't exactly really good lookin, but once I got to know them and realized what great people they were, they seemed a good deal more attractive.

'Course, if you can find a hot girl with a great personality and all you've really got it made :D

9. Silvio-Arjunza

Silvio-Arjunza New Member

a couple things, (I do this WAAAYY too much)
    1.Jar, I knew you weren't serious, you just reminded me of that license plate...
    2. fantasies are fine, just don't share them with us. :D
    3.um... ok, I'll get back to you on this one... I've forgotten... again... :-(

Our Host!