Me be here

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jinxed, Aug 8, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

HEYA EVERYONE!!!!!!!!

How have you all been? I don't remember the last time I was online for longer than around 10 minutes. Summer holidays swept me away and I bet some people thought it was for good.

Well, we finally got up a stable internet connection working over here.

Summer's been sweet, hanging out on the beach, driniking, having a general great time.

And where am I? The COAST!! Weee. At my friends house. Been here
    for over a month now.

I have a couple of funny pics of me I'd like to show you but since I'm not at home I don't have access to fpt or the sort, I'd like the likes of milo, kayuga or other trusted internet perverts to host them for me and post 'em here.

I know I'm not making too much sense right now since I'm pretty drunk but god damn it's fucking GREAT to be online again. :)

2. xento

xento New Member

Weclome back, Jinxed! It's nice to have you around, again! :)

3. Resident Master Vampire

Resident Master Vampire New Member

Good for you.

Hope you start posting regularly soon. But enjoy your holidays for now.

And you should calm down. I hear that hysterical talk is a sign of the mentally disturbed(Not that you are or anything). :razz:

4. Ferret

Ferret New Member

It's colloquially called 'Very Happy'.

And welcome back online Jinxed. Happy days are here again. :)

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Welcome back, Jinxie-poo. Sounds like you're having/had a good time. Drink one for me too.

6. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Hey, I know that they are retarded but the best part is not giving a fuck about that :thumbup:

7. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

(while wirting this theaurhotsr is suffering from an intake of too much alkohol,THERE E has been a perty SEEE)

Great to have you back you jinxed is not the water on the polish coaest cold? Ive been to pollnad d the water is okay but there is a very low prise for alkohol.
    poland rules. Dunno about the bear thought,or the sider.

T9 drun k to write thinki will regrett this tomorrow. cya

8. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I believe mainland Europe is going through a heatwave...Calis was sweating over a measly 30-35 C temperatures the other day on IRC. Course, for where he lives it's hot. I suppose I shouldn't be talking, I start breaking out the long pants when the temp drops to about 15 C.

Qilikatal, you make even less sense than usual when you're drunk. You should be doing something more constructive, like spiking any nearby non-related females drinks with GBH and having some fun.

I also believe it's time to expose Jinxed's secret life as a cross dresser. My evidence:

1. In the first photo, notice the precisely manicured fingernails, and the way he tilts his head to gaze dreamily into the camera.

2. In the second, look at the way he holds the cup, the way he looks at the younger guy with him, and the way he's sitting. All classic cross-dressing-gay-man.

3. In the third, notice the exceptionally flat feet, and the horde of stuffed animals. Need I say more?

4. The red eyes and red lips. Some would say the red eyes are caused by the camera, BUT ARE THEY? As for the lips, he obviously forgot to remove the lipstick from the night before. The glass also contains his daily Increase-Your-Manliness potion, which he would say is beer, but which I say is a desperate cry for help from deep within.

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Jinxed, wow, you are sexy. I had no idea that you were so good-looking. It's always exhilarating seeing pictures of people that you've been acquainted with for so long, yet have never seen their face. I still to this day wonder what Sheriff Fatman, Jarinor, and Charles B Hoff look like.

So far, we've seen

1. Jinxed
    2. Calis, in a pool built with beer bottles or something.
    3. mrnobodie's shoulder and back

Keep em coming, peeps. You're helping expand a retard's collection of spank off pron.

10. gargob

gargob New Member

Jarinor I think red eyes are caused by the camera once I saw a photo of my classmates and I thought they were possesed during the photo and thought anyday they could go berserk.

11. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Gargob, I know the red eyes are caused by the camera. I'm just having some fun.

Retard, if you'd been on IRC in the past you would have seen pictures of myself¹ and Snowmane. I have no desire to find out what Charles looks like. I think I'm also one of the Privileged Few™ to have seen a photo of Fatman, which I think I still have somewhere, cause he's so damn sexy. Damn, now I have to come up with something humourous to cover that...

¹Any photos that I may have distributed in the past are now null and void. I don't look (that) much like them any more.

12. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Thanks for the comments guys.

What Jarinor said is true, we did get to see fatman's photo. However I didn't believe at the time it was him. The real million dollar photo would be milo's.

13. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

Yall saw Snowmane's pic? Dang it, now I'm feelin left out :cry:

14. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I feel left out too, also whenever i em at irq there is noone there.

I have just figured out why charles has such an horrifying spelling, he is probably just drunk.

15. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Fucking oath, that bitch refuses to reveal what he looks like. Even if he took a leaf out of Kay's book, and sent pictures of people with mullets, leather jackets and a decidedly 80's look about them it would be better than nothing. At least we'd get a laugh.

16. Milo

Milo New Member

Wait, which one is Jinxed? The younger guy or the older guy? Jinxed showed me an old pic once, but I'm not sure if the guy in pic 4 is that guy I saw in the other pic, except older.

Anyway, welcome back, ruthless admin.

PS - If some guy named Kayuga ever offers you a pic of me, DON'T BELIEVE HIS LIES. It's not me. I don't know how the fuck he got them, but they're not me.

17. Chalupa Cobra

Chalupa Cobra New Member

Maybe it's just me, but Jinxed kind of looks like Canis's ex-fiancee, right down to those glasses he wears.

18. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

That young guy in the pics look alot like one of the retards at my job. No offence.

19. Phoenix

Phoenix New Member

20. Dark Elf

Dark Elf Administrator Staff Member

Media:
    These pics:

Our Host!