It's Not A Blond This Time!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Snowmane, Mar 12, 2003.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Is this model sexy/kitten death inducing/hot?

1. Very sexy and lucious.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. She's a little vampire-ish for me.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Good, but not great.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. We worship you, Snowmane, please give us more!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Howdy all, and welcome to the third Judge-A-Girl­® thread. (Note: this is completely shallow and superficial-embrace skin deepness.) Knowing that I will be leaving Thursday morning, (I thought it was Wednesday!) I decided to put this one up for you guys. Sorry, she's not a brunette (... she could have very... dark brown hair....), and she's not in a maid's costume. Why? Because I am very, very afraid of what I will get if I punch that into a search engine. Kapish? I'll put a brunette up for you guys in the morning, so stay tuned! (Note: I found a model with her legs showing. Happy?)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

My opinion? I think she's pretty, but seems sort of ... cold. Maybe that's how the photographer wanted her to look, but she seems not very happy.

2. Canis

Canis New Member

Strictly speaking she's quite pretty, but there's something definitely unattractive and off-putting about her. Note how she pouts and displays her ample lips as though she were sexually aroused by you (well, by the intended male viewer who is meant to be superficially personally involved with her in his fantasy, I mean), and yet the rest of her face, indeed the entirety of her body language, just SCREAMS "Leave me alone, I have a headache". She's stiff, cold, and apparently unaccustomed to wearing those ugly shoes.

With a different outfit, in a more relaxed pose, and perhaps even with a smile, she could be very attractive indeed. Not to ME naturally, just speaking objectively here.

3. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

4. terrasnake

terrasnake New Member

She's alright, a little tall for my particular tastes. And her boobs could be a couple of inches bigger... I give her 5 1/4 inches. The thing that really deflated her score was her ice maiden look.

5. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

I don't much like her either. She's too bony. But, I do think, like Canis mentioned, she could be pretty hot in a different setting. And smile, yes please, have her smile, and I think she would be a knockout.

6. TairNean

TairNean New Member

Well, she's attractive. She's a brunette, which is a plus in my book. Her breasts are about perfect. Nice long legs.

She does look a little cold. Like she's trying to look sexy, but really is quite bored with the whole concept. Being a photographer, I can certainly relate to that. Photo shoots are long, arduous, and mostly boring things. Especially for the model. The main reason I shoot mostly landscapes and wildlife for pre-planned shoots. When I'm shooting people, I prefer a much more 'candid'; or 'street photography' approach, as opposed to 'posed' shots.

7. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I ditto that.

8. TairNean

TairNean New Member

9. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

Amen that, TairNean. I love me some R.R. She just........exudes sexy. These younger tramps nowadays cough cough britney christina cough could learn a thing or two from the older women like her and Michelle Pfieffer.

10. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

She's a freak after countless surgeries.

11. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

12. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

The woman up top, she looks like she could be an extra on From Dusk Till Dawn. She's good looking, but there's also something about her expression that makes me think "Okaaaay" and start backing away slowly.

Whereupon, she changes into her vampire form, I turn and run, she leaps and sinks her fangs into my neck from behind, I scream dramatically, and either claw at the air above while sinking slowly to the ground if she's still hanging on, or fall to my knees and try and crawl away if she releases very quickly. Then she slowly clubs me to death as I futilely continue my efforts to escape.

13. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

She's to skinny for my tastes, but don't get me wrong, I'd bang her if she'd give me half a chance. Since we're being picky though, I like women with curves, aka sweater kittens and an ass. :hump:

14. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Rene Russo(sp?)

I think she's pretty freaky as well, all forehead, cheek bones, and chin.
    Although I'd still hit it given the chance(it would have to be from behind though).

15. Shadygrove

Shadygrove New Member

The photographer is trying for a look both threatining & aluring. She makes a lot of sense if you think of the look as soft core dominatrix.

16. Slice & Dice

Slice & Dice New Member

Too skinny, and kinda scary expression on her face. Ice queen.

Rene Russo is hot, especially for an older woman. I liked her in Lethal Weapon 3 and 4.

17. xento

xento New Member

I agree. She is rather cold....
    A smile, no nylons, and a better place/post would greatly help.

18. Dennis Moore

Dennis Moore New Member

Like I use to say the desire a girl transmits on a photo has more to do with the girl and the photographer than with how much the photo show. So I feel it is my obligation to show you some sexy as hell (IMO) pictures of the living goddess Luana Piovani.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Err... I think I overdid it. Sorry, I couldn’t control myself.

19. xento

xento New Member

Wow! :eek:

The first two are good, the last is kinda stupid...

20. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Our Host!