Crazy Christian Links!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Jarinor, Nov 19, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

The one that was offical make as the Koran was approve by the people who knew what Muhammad best. The other one where from people who while Muhammad was life borrow some of the writeing, they make their own copy, they didnot make than excate copy their try to put in their own words an meaning into it. Too many enemy of Islam bring this up as Islam isnot than legit religion that isnot allow to decide what is and is not than officate Koran.
    In UTEP there is than unoffical Koran written by than England in the 17th century which badly disport the Koran to fit that Englishman who didnot like
    Islam. All officate copy of the Koran must be approval by the Head Imam of either Cairo or Meca and have than message from then saying it is than officate copy. That english was stop from his own ruler from putting that approval message in this unofficate copy.

Do I tell the Church of England what can be put in their religish book.

2. Settler

Settler Member

First off...

1. I've only read bits of the first page, nothing else.
    2. A bit of religious background... my parents are 14% Christian - how I was brought up - so was I, until about 10 - going to agnostic, then athiest by about 12. I'm now 14.
    3. I'm fine with other people's religions - so please don't bleat...

I'm not full-on athiest...I don't believe in any gods, but I don't go around listing a, b, c, d reasons why Your Deity X doesn't exist. 14% Christians are generally great people, aside from the whole God business. 14% Christians have a vague code of moral laws (never a bad idea), but don't go with the whole absolute purity business - sex before marriage, etc, which is generally a load of crap.

Which leads me onto 100% Christians...

*scans thread*

:???: :-o ...'nuff said...

Anyway, what really annoys me more than the fanatics is the Church in general - while they did provide patronage, etc, there was a little thing called the INQUISITION and all the general suppresion and diversion of resources and people, people who could've been something.

It'd be interesting, not necessarily bet or worse, but interesting, to see how the world and mankind would've turned out without religion...*

*BEFORE anyone says something about having something to believe in, I mean advancing science, etc, instead of sacrificing people, worshipping gods, and the like.

One of my favourite quotes...

"A philosopher is a blind man in a dark room, looking for a black cat that isn't there. A theologian is the man who finds it." - H.L Mencken (don't ask me who he is)[/b]

3. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Heh, I must admit charles is pissing me off with his illiterate babling.
    Anyways, I lived in a Muslim country for 5 years, SYRIA. I once found a little Christian prayer book, in Arabic. Since I was a young kid I was amused and brought it to school. Everyone was Muslim there except the European minority. I showed the book to my friend and asked him to tell me what it is... (I don't know much Arabic) His reaction surprises me to this day, he tore it away from me fighting me while he did it. He then told me that it is a Christian prayer book THAT NEEDS TO BE BURNED.
    He then delivered it to the proper school authorities that DEAL WITH CHRISTIAN MATERIAL.
    I really don't give a brahmin crap what it is that the Koran teaches, I remember that guys reaction to "Christian material" as he put it. I would stay away from any religion that makes you BURN anything Christian. :)

4. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Unless it's Christian's themselves. Burning them is okay. :)

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

You are saying than religion like Islam is bad because the way one person behave is wrong. I can say there school in America that burn Koran they
    are school run by the Christian Funt. The Koran clearly state that other religious beilf are to be resect unless their involse human sacrifice or cannibalism which must be oppose no matter where found..
    The Taliban didnot break the Koran ban on destorying religioish site of workship of other religion by destorying the Buddha statues in the Bamiyan Valley . Outside of Arabia no idols can remain but must be destory like the Christian and Jew who destory pagan idols. Outside of Arabia idols of other religion that are being active workship cannot be destory. Look at all the Hindic Temple's left un harm by the Muslin , there would not be 6 million idols in place today in India. There where no Buddhists in Afghanistan , nor have there been any for over than thousand
    year. So all the Western world could have done is have than few Buddhists
    move to Afghanistan to take up living there.

6. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

ONE person?!? What hole have you been living in?

*cough*bullshit*cough*
    I'm no Christian, nor a fan of Christianity, but this is pure and utter BS, Chuck.

7. xento

xento New Member

Obviously!

8. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

I didn'y make myself clear? No? Ok, I'll say again. My friend took the book to the proper authorities that handle CHRISTIAN material. Which means that there were people there ready in case someone brings anything to torch.

Charles, you are missing one fine point. MAN MAKES RELIGION. Not the other way around. That's the truth these days. Anyone can take the koran or bible interpret it in some sick way, call it a "devine intervetion" and you are ready to do what you please with a horde of mindless followers. (you need a high charisma) Religion is a business from which I will stay FAAAR away from. I suggest you do the same because it seems you are using every possible argument to put christianity down and at the same time stating how much better the koran is because blabla. I'm not sure you have a lot of real experience. Let me tell you a little more about muslims. They don't use toilet paper, they wipe their ass with their left hand. Clean out their ass with a nearby hose right after taking a shit. And no, there is nothing to sit while taking a shit. A normal muslim toilet is a hole. However it's cleaner. I mean, you clean your ass everytime you take a shit? So you think muslims are generally more tidy and cleaner? Guess again, the only clean part of Damascus is where the christians live.

All this is just bonus material I put into the discussion. Doesn't throw much more insight on the topic except maybe never to shake a muslim lefty's hand and if you yourself are left handed and are invited to a dinner, you would receive mixed reactions when people see you eating with your left hand. (They use their bare hands to gobble up food often)

9. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Uh, Jinxed, hate to burst your bubble, but there are muslims who live outside of Damascus. Even better, they don't all live like how you described. Amazing as it may sound, they do know about toilet paper, even if they do only use their left hand to wipe their asses. And, plumbing does allow them to use regular toilets, because hey, most of them are regular people.

And that crap about them eating only with their hands? Do I really need to point out the stupidity in that statement? Unlike you, I actually lived in the Middle East for several years, so I know what I'm talking about.

10. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

These are private school that the state have very little control over except to acdamcy standard. There was than Town in New Mexico that afew year
    back burn Harry Porter books, book of over religious beilf , book from the
    public libary they didnot like. It embarras the hell out of the govonor of the state who is than Christian he past a law against burning books, musie
    tape, and other media to report infro on, except when there is than legimate need, like record's of people false accue of than crime in many State these record are burn.

I people near many people from the middle east in my pass. About the toil paper you can say that the Russia during the cold war didnot use toil paper to clean their behind. May-be their could not buy toil paper as it cost too muck. There was than few time I have to use my hand to clean my behind aftering going to the bathroom, I wash my hand with anti-bactical soap and water afterward. Than what about the dirlying of the people of Eupore durning the dark age and the medival peroid. They didnot take bath for many year these people.

11. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

I have no idea how this relates to your point, but as an aside: I am so sick of hearing people spread this MYTH! People did NOT go for "years" or even months without bathing. A week, maybe, but that's typical of any society where running water isn't available.

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Try selling satatnistic verses on the street in saudiarabia, and see just how long time it will take before both you and the books are burnes charles.

13. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I refuse to read that Book or even sell that book. There are afew Oxhort Jew
    who own bookstore that refuse to carry that book, they will special order it if
    ask, one of the owner told me this world have than enought ploblen without
    than money hunger writer try to make than quick dollar. I than disapointed that no one yet kill him for his crime.

14. Jinxed

Jinxed Active Member

Yea, you traveled all across the world to know this right? I mean, who cares that I visited Lebanon 60 times, spent oround a month in Jordan, and over two months in Turkey. Who cares that I went to school there and I dealt with arabs of all possible nationalities? Who cares that my first real girlfirend was a Turkish muslim? The list goes on...

Sorry, I didn't make it clear that last time. When they have money, they have regular toilets... But those who are in any way below the social normal income shit into damp holes.

Are you stupid or just acting so? Point out where is it that I said about muslins eating only with bare hands.

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

What the fuck is wrong with you? Ohh wait it is religion, right? You say that a person that write a book that offends your religion they should be killed? I thought that your religion was against killing people. Take a look at iran or how life in afghanistan was. You are blind right? You can not see the errors that might be with your religion. How can you argue that your religion is better when you don't see what is wrong with it.
    Charles is the evidence that Karl Marx was right: religion is like opium to the people.

16. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I than not than Muslim at all . Napol. has the right idear when he past than
    law in French that forbid the printing of any book that attack any religion in than a bashempous way or than slanderly book on it founder. Small limitly
    printing for pirivate use is allow for religious bodies. I felt that way back then and I feel that way now. Those Jew's where unhappy as they foretell
    more touble in the future for than untruthly slander on Islam was allow to be printed. One of then even offer to give me than inside sloop on than action by one of ancient leader which today would cause than person who did just than act disgrace, I turn down the office, he was than Rabbia.

17. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

That's quite an effective way to clean your arse, actually. I'm not sure if you were being sarcastic about the "clean your ass everytime you take a shit" bit and meant that it isn't cleaner. But it is. In case you were being sarcastic. Which if you weren't, means you already know that.

Quite a few pollies 'round this way vouch to this method. A few of them spend a lot of time in Indonesia and countries in this region where the only way to clean your arse is the afformentioned way.

Our Host!