Celeb DM - Who wants to be a contender?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by DarkUnderlord, Dec 3, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Icairus

Icairus New Member

Signing up

Due to retard running away from the debate like a little girl, I am volunteering to best M@de in Tibet in the debate.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Re: Signing up

Done. Go here and start posting contenda!

3. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

NOT like a little girl.... Like a grown man with religous convictions and scared to blaspheme. Just cause I may be a religous "nut" to some of you, doesn't mean my beliefs are ok to be trampled on. I stay away from condemning you atheists out there, and you paganists. Never once have I said a word concerning your beliefs, so if mine were to be left out of it, I would much appreciate it.

4. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Sorry after this I am leaving this thread I just have to say this. Why DU what's that matter? You getting a little pissed off? LOL. Also DU the question is whats the matter? You started it.

5. DarkUnderlord

Without trying to rub the issue in to deeply, what was the concern regarding the question?

Would a questionnaire about an Arcanum MMORPG held during the Christmas holidays be more feasible when based in London or New York and what city would Jesus, under Islamic law, prefer to login to said MMORPG from, would the size of his monitor affect said MMORPG if he was drinking cordial at the time and does this have any bearing on the processes of pig insemination and on whether or not we are alone in the universe?

Was it Christmas? Or, what I assume to be more likely, was it: Jesus under Islamic Law? Or was it just because it was a debate involving Jesus? I can understand the concern in any of those cases. I just thought you realised that the question in my post would be the topic, when you offered to join.

Menion, please stop with the torture towards me. Your antics are getting to me. They really are. I'm hurt by your war against me. :sniff: Why Menion? Why? What have I done to deserve such cruel and harsh punishment? What could I have possibly done to you to deserve this? Also, what relevance does your statement have to do with this thread? That's what's getting to me the most. The horrible spelling mistakes, the grammar, IT'S ALL DONE TO TORTURE ME!!

6. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

sorry, but I won't be able to make a strong rebuttle like I wish to due to time (I got a bunch or stuff to do this week), is it alright if you guys wait til Sunday until my next post? It may be sooner, but chances are that's when I'll have the time I need to come up with a decent reply

7. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

damnit menion stop with the antics . Du's not the only one getting irritated .

8. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

It was that it involved the Lord in the way it did. I appreciate you being understanding of my feelings, DU. You are a decent person after all. Oh, and, no, I didn't realize at the time I offered to be a contenda that the topic would be that question, or I never would have offered. Sorry to screw anything up.

9. DarkUnderlord

Ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho ho!!!
    Hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee hee!!!
    Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!!!

You've GOT to be joking.

Our Host!