Signs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by M@de in China, Dec 10, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

What are some clear cut signs that someone is interested in you, short of them or a close friend of theirs telling you so?

2. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

When they strip naked and say "Take me!"

That's usually a clear cut sign. Of course, it could also mean you are higher than a kite, but what the hell!

3. Icairus

Icairus New Member

They reply to a topic you made on HoL with something like this:
    [bold]or like this:[/bo
    or like this

4. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

They send you a love letter with check boxes for replies, like the following.

OK, I made up that last one. The rest are word-for-word.

5. carlstar

carlstar New Member

or have some sign in there sig.

Theres always the constant bugging... i mean constant attention.

6. Icairus

Icairus New Member

just don’t see how men can be so clueless. Yet week after week my email box is overflowing with up to three questions regarding women. You men just aren’t getting any cause you don’t get one thing: How to tell when she she’s interested.

To me, it’s perfectly obvious, but then, I am an excrutiatingly, Manly Man. Allow me to share some pointers on getting her interested, followed by some things women are doing to let you know she’s interested.

Ways to get her interested:

Leave a copy of Atlas Shrugged on the coffee table. Just read the last three pages of Chapter Five and put the bookmark at Chapter Six. She will ask you if you’ve read it, so be prepared to say, “Yeah I just reached the part where...� You’ll have her eating out of your hands.
    Why does it work? Women love smart men and tough, female authors.
    BONUS: Ayn Rand writes like a man, so you won’t lose any creds should your buddies come over and rest a beer on it.

Put a small, white thread on the seat of your black pants. It will stand out larger than a glaring typo to a seasoned editor. She’ll instinctively need to remove it, and use the opportunity as an excuse to groom you a little, in this case, brushing and rubbing your butt. If she just points and says, “You have a thread on your pants,� you’ve still got some work to do. If she doesn’t say anything? Sorry pal; you’re sleeping alone.
    Why does it work? Women hate misplaced threads, but enjoy touching men’s butts.
    BONUS: She won’t complain if you touch her butt now

7. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

carlstar i REALLY hope you're a woman

She's not really the educated type

Could work, but I see her at school and leaving something like that on my butt will not only give her a reason to brush my ass, but about half the other people at the school

8. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I don't think there are any.

9. Icairus

Icairus New Member

So? What's wrong with that?

10. Ray Stryke

Ray Stryke New Member

If you're a guy, it's best to look for more than one chick, but careful, and try not to discover you're homosexual, because if you are, then that's probably why she likes you...cuz you cuddle...lol...and you listen to her feelings...of course, you can fake doin that stuff, but she will still go out with the dangerous or popular guys, guarunteed, the movies only feed yah bull. period.

11. carlstar

carlstar New Member

If thats what you want soilder.

12. M@de in China

M@de in China New Member

I have a plan that may or maynot work, you guys tell me.

I tell her I need a favor and then say "I need you", if she does like me she say something that shows that, if not she will probably ask for clarification. In either case I tell her that my group needs a woman in one of our projects.

Is this plan fool proof and will it work?

And can someone tell me the sex of carlstar!

13. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

The best laid plans of mice and men, oft go astray.

Rather ferret-like. Rapid, thumping motions, tounge hanging outta his mouth, and he tends to perspire profusely. Oh, yeah, and you will not catch the weird mating habits of the carlstar, unless you throw a dead goat in his yard, and wait until midnight. He's an animal.

14. xento

xento New Member

First question: Hmmm.... what if she doesn't hear you and says "eh?" :D

Second question: I don't know. I would guess he is male, but why don't you just PM him and find out?

15. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

We had a long thread about this before¹, although I can't find it now,² during which Carlstar admitted to being a post-transexual neuter. Apparently he started as a woman then got all the bits added on (brain, etc) to become a man. Eventually, although he liked the added strength and general superiority, he found sitting with his legs crossed (in the way he'd done his whole life to that point) too uncomfortable with large nads in the way. Hence, he kept all the other bits, but had the nads removed. It's a sad tale in some ways, but all too common in New Zealand, apparently.

¹ No we didn't
    ² Because it never existed

16. xento

xento New Member

:D Oh, that's good, Fatman!

However, isn't it spelled nards, not nads?

17. Ferret

Ferret New Member

I have a feeling that only Carlstar can give you his sex. It'd just be too messy if one of us did it... :puke:

Edit - It's technically spelled 'nads, with an apostrophe, because it's short for Gonads, which are the gamete-producing organs of either sex. IE. the Gonads of a man are his testes, and the gonads of a woman are the ovaries. Also, the gonads of a sea urchin is a squidgy orange blob.

18. carlstar

carlstar New Member

china

I fear my special secrete is almost out. How can one such as myself run free with all the other wild CarlStars after they invent electricity and computers and read this. The shame, The Shame! 1

On a similar but slightly different note, as ferret said, yes a would be messy.

1. Not shameful at all.

19. gamenut

gamenut New Member

It's just a certain felling i get(at least to me) when that happens. it's a certain feeling i get when i know someone likes me. i don't know how to explain it... :(

20. Icairus

Icairus New Member

The feeling that you get when someone "likes you" is part of something called the imagination, gamenut.

Our Host!