Wow!! Tell me guys!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Caleb, Nov 27, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Caleb

Caleb New Member

My God!!!!!!!!!! :-o

Where do you get such cool logos and pictures to put in your messages???
    I want one of those!!!!
    You know, I´m new and I´ve never being a member of a single forum.
    Hahaha! THANX for your patience!!!!! :smile:

:akimbo:

2. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Don't take Milo's advice, or more importantly, DarkUnderlord's attitude, and use proper grammar and spelling and you'll get along fine (there are unbelievable amounts of grammar and spelling Nazi's here).

As for the other stuff, well, you'll pick it up over time.

3. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

But wait... This guy could be Hel Khat! No no, think about it. He has five letters in his name. Hel Khat had seven. 7 - 5 equals 2, and "Hel Khat" is two words! Also note that the letter "a" and "e" is used in both names, and that it's the only vowels in both names. Coincidence? And if that's not enough, i'd definately say the capitol "C" raises some suspicion, as does the reversed lower-case "d" at the end of the name. The "l" in the middle is obviously a smoke screen to cover up the truth.

Iiii'm afraid this damning evidence can't be overlooked. Ye shall have to be banned.

Welcome to the forum by the way :wavey:

4. xento

xento New Member

What are you reffering to? The signatures at the end of our posts, or our avatars.

5. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Read the faq if you have questions and if you need a sig try asking milo to make on for you. he will not be able to stop himself from getting one.
    OHOH and welcome to the forum.

6. xento

xento New Member

Hey! I can make pretty nice sigs too!

Milo mainly gets them from DVD snapshots, while I get them from game snapshots. He deals in fancy, still shots from DVDs while I dead in fancy, moving gifs from games.

7. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

lol welcum to teh foram caelb i hoep u haev a good tiem heer lol i kan see u will fit ni quiet nislee wiht evreewun heer lol teh piktoorse in yoor sig kan u get form ur profiel red teh faw abowt how to inset imaegs wiht BB coed

by teh way tish forem si k3wl u jus haev to tepy so peepol kan unnerstan u lol u don need to worree abowt spulling ro grammeir jus so lon as peepol unnerstan u liek Milo siad lol
    :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

8. Caleb

Caleb New Member

Well... euh... Rat Keeng.... Look, I most appreciate your interest and thanx for your greeting... but....
    What on earth are you talking about? Who is that Kat Kit or-however-it´s-said guy???
    Sorry, but, well, if you have to know that, I´m Spanish, from Andalucia, Cádiz (A place I think all you should visit), and my name....is a secret, hehehe!!!
    So, thanx anyway, and please excuse me for my bad attitude. I´m a bad boy, you know. :cool:
    Hahahaha!! See you!!!
    :grin:

9. Caleb

Caleb New Member

Well, Eh... Thanx all of you for every greeting and pleasant word! You are so nice!! :cry: Thanx! I´m too much sensible.

Hahahahaha!! :D Well, I´ll start with my reply, now:

Well, when I talk about pics and logos I don´t talk about the pics appearing in the left side of the message, under the name. I suppose when you write more and more messages, replies and topics you´ll get a "new rank", don´t you? :razz:
    I talk about those quotes under every single message and the logos inside the messages. I can´t complain about my "unforged sword", which I´ll carry with honor, but.... I want a tempered one!!!!! :D
    And, oh thanx, "Troika Cow" :smile: But sincerely, I´m not an English Speaker & I can hardly understand you!!! But don´t worry, at the moment, I get you.
    Well, reply this if you can (and want).
    THANX AND SEE YOU SOON!!!!
    :grin:

10. Drugar

Drugar New Member

OMG, I actually read that just as easily as I do normal English....I've been around n00bs waaaay too much...BACK DEAMON! BACK!

*runs away crying*

11. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

12. DarkUnderlord

13. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I think DU is the "Evil Clown" of our forum.

14. DarkUnderlord

15. Quethim

Quethim New Member

Good thing I was never a bad speller and good thing I always made sense.

Good thing I was never a spammer as well, if I spammed then I would have an evil can of Spam as my avatar. And if I had bad grammar and spelling then people would have made fun of it and I would have replied to them making fun of my grammar by telling them that I could understand what I wrote. Good thing I was never any of that, eh?

Blasted Word 98! Doesn’t know what the word spammer and spammed is. Is that the case in the more recent words as well?

Oh, he welcome to the greatest of forums, in this forum you will meet many interesting people. Me being one of them. Though I rarely make posts, I was known for my past posts =)

16. carlstar

carlstar New Member

I was thinking that too but didn't wan't to say as Evil CLowns may become hostile.

17. DarkUnderlord

[​IMG]

18. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

NOW that is an avatar that i think would fit DU. Hehe give that to the next guy who is a total arshole like Eros rex.

19. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

What is this DEAMON? You must mean demon right?

20. xento

xento New Member

I used to spell it like that too. I know it is demon, but for some reason, the fingers want to say deamon.

Our Host!