Thats it!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Menion Ravenlock, Nov 22, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

People arenot perect than the Newpaper said they couldnot have print than
    article written by than Christian that inflame the commity the Newpaper is own by than Christian familty. There where Christian rioting in the street which you donot say anything about Nigeria alway since inderpense from England have touble between the Christian and Muslim tribes that live
    there. Believe it have nothing to do with religion but more of less fighting over land I believe. I didnot hear anything about than woman being stone yet, did you know there is one state in America that have you get 50 lasp with than whip for littering it than old law on the book from the 16th century all judge now make you pay than fine. The law was never change.

2. carlstar

carlstar New Member

From Shiriff

Completly ignoring everything said after sheriff and also the topic at hand..... The "Miss World is so nice she is good enough for Mohammed" is very Monty Python. I speak of the "That Halibut was so good it would be good enough for Jehovah"

*Watches for flying stones*

Good to see we arn't living in a Roman ruled world with alot of people scared of religious dogma.

Well then.... whos up for a Crusade.

3. Luchaire

Luchaire New Member

Gimme a break. Nothing to do with religion???? :eek: That's about ALL it has to do with...

Yes, there are some stupid old laws on the books in a lot of states. But laws from centuries ago that are no longer applied does NOT in any way justify some woman getting stoned over there. Damn, Charles, how do you make these connections? Sometimes, I picture you sitting there with a big book of isolated factoids in front of you and a big fat orange crayon in your hand, wildly drawing arrows between completely unrelated things.

4. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

In our Federal Constitution there is than ban on cruel and unusual punishments inflicted. The Court in that one state diside since the legerature willnot amend the law they will not use the whip to evade the Cruel
    and unusual punishment.

Since 1990's only one person in the Islamic World who was sentence to death by stoneing was stone to death. Many time in the future the judge change the sentence to something also.
    What about the riots in England that happen in the past. Riots can happen anywhere in the world. The tense in Nigera was builting up for the
    last few year's. I remember in my early 20's than police chief issue order that cop's when on duty where forbitten to use the "N" word while on duty
    to make sure no riot while happen in a racist charge court case where some police man where assuce of rapeing than black 5 year old girl the man where white. At the same time some black minister of black church urges their member to show restain in their action. Riot's can be avoid it the right measure are taken. But both side must act.

5. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

I said some of the afternoon soap opera in America have sex in then than
    alot of teenager girl's watch then than get the wrong idear and when I was
    in the hosital one of then have than bother and sister in bed haveing sex.
    That is one of the reason I donot watch alot of TV as I believe that most of
    these show are going to be the ruin of America. Than I also said I donot know it if was common in the past than people didnot talk about it back then as they do today. I didnot hear the word incest until I was 28 year old. They didnot show the actical sex act but they show then naked in bed
    together. They need to bring back the network cenruse again.

6. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

Also people use religion to hide their real motive. It easyer for than Christian
    Tribe to use religious tenseion to disgure they real motive I want to take land
    from than other tribe by force. Nigera since indepense from England have how many civil war between the North and South part of the Country and many tribealy war between the many tribe's there. Plus the cental government is pettry weak in this country.

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

There may well have been Christians caught up in the riots, and I have no idea of the religion of the newspaper journalist - for all I know he could have been a Muslim with a sense of humour.

The point is, the riots - in which many people were killed - were started by Muslims over an Islamic religious issue, because of a joke. In what crazy world do you live, Charles, that you think it is more acceptable to riot in the streets and kill people than it is to make an offensive joke?

Bollacks. Anyone you like could own the land without this kind of incident if the Islamic religion wasn't involved. It is only the extremes of that faith that find such brutality for moral issues acceptable.

You have heard of an obscure US law, that has probably not been implemented for decades or more, and yet you have not heard of the much more widespread brutal Islamic practices?

Well, Charles, I'm not suprised to find your knowledge is biased in this way, given your selective blindness.

8. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

9. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It only show that in the future there will be no Nigeria. Most of these national
    State where created by Euporean country. The Euporean ingore ancient triberal border and triberal area's. The Zaire has have no central government
    for 20 or more year, almost all of Africa is in state of chaos. They will have to
    solve they own problen. Not being heartless if the west trie to impose than solution it will only maker it worst. That why I was against any UN or other
    nation doing police like action in the former Yugoslavia. We will be there for than very long time like 40 to 60 year's policeing the place. The link is dead for some reason. So afew stoneing take place in some part of the world stoneing took place in Europe untril the last cenutry of so.

In El Paso in my apartment complex than man rape than 5 year girl in the l
    landry room. He has than long police record of many rape of childern on it.
    He went to pirson four time before sentence for 6 year each time only serive 2 year each time. This time he got 30 year's behind bar as so many
    people in El Paso for some unexplainable reason want to kill him. I think the judge took the hint from the people of El Paso that he better do something of elso one day that man would have being found hanging from a tree. So I can understand the people of Nigeria wanting some type of protection from criminal even it the mean is questionable and going back to old purment like stoneing. Did you know that pirson offical have than very hard time keeping child raper alife in pirson as other inmate just want
    to kill then for they crime against childern.

10. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

The people of Nigeria did not lock up a child rapist. Their courts sentenced a woman to death by stoning for having a baby out of wedlock.

Africa is a part of the international community as much as anyone else. We cannot pretend Africans are savages and say "let them do their own thing." No, we should not be imposing solutions. That's not just Europe, but any country. That doesn't mean there will be no influence in either direction. The UK currently has a lot of African cultural influences and our politics/governence are influenced by many foreign nations.

11. slagger21

slagger21 New Member

What's so hard to understand about wanting to kill him :-? ?

12. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

13. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Its just sick. I am 17teen and my sister is 18. For the people who asked my age and sisters. Yeah I am just going to write a new novel and just move out. Yeah my dad is like a religous freak. I am just staying away from my family until they work things out.

14. chalcedony

chalcedony New Member

Oooh. You're freelancing as a writer at 17? You're either daring or stupid.

Or both. :D

I don't think moving out just because of your dad's beliefs is a good idea tho.

15. CharlesBHoff

CharlesBHoff New Member

It than state or nation cannot give security to their people from damageous criminal then the people have the right to take action on their own to have security. That man have familty member in other part of Texas that have way too much influence in the State Government than the local people in El
    Paso got fed up over it, In the 1970's there was than town that kill than bully that threaten than whole town , they have the FBI try to find out who kill him veryone in the town refuse to talk or answer the agents question.
    I donnot believe in people taken the law into their hand but there time when it need to be done.

Did you know that in Islam arson carry the death pensy even if no one die
    in the fire. In the found of Islam day some people people in tent cities than water to put fire was rare. So than fire bug from west where we donot alway treat arson as than capital crime goes than start than fire in the middle east is going to be in big touble with the law there.

16. Gwindor

Gwindor New Member

You know, I've never seen a forum that can get so off-topic as this one... :)

17. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

It's our specialty...few threads stay on topic after the first page, and no threads stay on topic after the second¹...well, except for the RP threads and the joke thread...

¹I'm sure there's been an exception or two, but for the most part this is true.

18. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

okey well i leeve u aloen tehn aftar i giev u sum advise

woh u lost ur virginaty wiht ur uncale wow ur sik but i hoep u find it agian

threesums ar k3wl

si tihs becoz ur sistar slept wiht ur uncel wyh don u tell ur dad taht ur uncale si a drity barsterd

get sum gloo an stuck tehm bark togehtatr agian

not relly no

19. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

Thanks DU you are the biggest help I can ever ask for. I would just like to say thank-you, thank-you... :???:

20. xento

xento New Member

I'm sure DU sends his greatest welcome to you. And, no, I can't help you either. :D

Our Host!