Another small game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zen, Oct 31, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I just don't want to see what Milo is going to do with that one ...

2. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

3. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

NOW LISTIN UP DAMN IT AND THiS ALL THE TRUTH!!

MY name is Menion Stoudt I live in California! I am Thinking of joining the navy! I am 17! I came here not for the game at all really! I came just to post because i am bored and i type like this because i don't care how it shows up damn it! I used the smileys because they were there!!! BUT I AM NOT THE HAL KAHT OR WHATEVER I AM NOT LIEING I AM NOT LIEING I AM NOT LIEING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

You may not be lying, but your horrid grammer, spelling and over use of exclamation points (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) are annoying the crap out of english speakers the world over (okay, maybe just me... I'd hope not just me though). If you don't want people to think that you're Hel Khat, form coherent sentences, use correct spellings, and remember: Periods are your friend. You only need one period.

5. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

But this is a forum! I like come to these so I don't have to write so perfect! I would now how to write because I am a WRITER!! I even wrote a novel called "Last Blood". (Which is getting to be published as we speak)

6. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Does it come with a free pair of spectacles and a dictionary, so people stand a chance of being able to read it?

Seriously, if you're a writer like you say you are, then you should be able to type correctly and quickly. If not, then sorry about this, but you make a seriously bad writer.

Besides, If you ARE a writer, then shouldn't writing so badly seriously piss YOU off too?

7. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

NO! That was me who wrote that one.
    okay do not care what those other say. It is just that the forum ahs been through a bad time when this post deraling and not to mention stupid spammer hel khat, almost destroyed the forum and a lot of people is shoked and not very little paranoid after him. It is like germany after the last war. We are afraid of another Hitler and you do have some resemeblence with the notourius Hel khat.
    Hel khat is what in forum language can be called a goddzilla, i will dig upp a post that will explain.

EDIT here is that link: http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame67.html

8. Milo

Milo New Member

Damn, this took me an embarassingly long time to do:

[​IMG]

9. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Hehe. OK, I'm seriously impressed with that one Milo. That's truly a masterpiece! :eek: :D

10. Milo

Milo New Member

Thanks, Ferret, and welcome back.

I screwed up on the levels some and I couldn't get them to quite match. After a while I just said, "Fuck it," though. I spent too much time on it as it is.

11. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

NOOOOOO!!!! GARY!!!! NO!!!!

A brilliant deduction.

A not so brilliant deduction. I agree with Snowmane. She is not alone. I'm watching her, from my van across the road. If you want to type like a retard (no offence retard) go to another forum for retards (no offence again retard). This is strictly a "retard free zone" (except for retard of course, no offence or anything).

Also, I find it strange that you think it's okay to type like a retard (no offence once again retard). No really, type better. I hate having to pull out my decipher program and run your posts through it just so I can understand them.

You would "now" how to write would you? ;) Okay, a little type I can understand. At least you're capitilising your I's now and are forming coherent sentences. You've also cut down on the exclamation mark over-use problem you seem to have had. You're improving! Congratulations! Have a star of achievement for excellence!
    [​IMG]

12. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

Oh man, i'm weeping here, that's hilarious! How many hidden things are there? I see David's new hand gesture, the HoL logo above his head, Nbrosz behind the car and Slug Bug behind that basket. What program did you use for this again?

Menion, i thought Menion was a Terry Brooks character? And isn't Stoudt a beer? You're just making it up as you go, aincha? :)

13. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

Who on earth is Gary Coleman? Nice pic though.

Last I checked, good grammar isn't something you turn on and off as you please.

Really? I bet you direct movies too.

[​IMG]
    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/t...a_asin.img/102-0886506-6445715?v=glance&s=dvd

14. Sheriff Fatman

Jeez, give Menion a break. He's not responsible for Slug Bug or Hel Khat or anyone else, so it's not really fair to treat him like they're all part of some big gang. Seeing loads of people jump on every minor thing someone says is giving me flashbacks to my time in foreign foruming territory.

Tzehoong, you and I write like we have rods stuff up our arses. I can't write any other way, but I don't see why others should be pressured to try to emulate it. I value punctuation and syntax, too, but this is an informal medium, so people should get to choose.

15. Milo

Milo New Member

I used Photoshop to mess around with the image.

You got pretty much all of the changes except for Cookie Monster. I'm guessing you left that one out because it was so obvious. One other change was that I had to move Arnold up and to the left a little so I could make it look like Cookie Monster was sitting on the car.

16. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

I wouldn't ordinarily mind, except that he claimed to be a writer, which is obviously a big lie, which is something I wish I could be (a writer, I mean, not the lie) but couldn't because my parents think you don't get bread that way.

17. Sheriff Fatman

Your parents have a point. Nothing to stop you writing in your spare time, though. Nothing except laziness, that is, if you're anything like me. A lot of successful novelists started off part-time.

18. Windmills

Windmills New Member

Anybody can be a writer. Whether you're a good writer, and whether anyone would actually pay good money to read your writing, is a whole 'nother ball of wax. ;-)

Sadly, though, the latter does not necessarily always spring from the former.

19. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Woah! I didn't even notice all of that the first time. Damn good work Milo. Best I can do is lousy text boxes over an image.

WHAT!? They're a gang now? NOoooo!!

*Waits for Milo's visual interpretation and hopes the cookie monster is in there somewhere as well*

I wish I was a lie.

You don't. You get money if you're any good at it. I mean, why would they pay writers with bread? That's an absurd idea.

20. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Hey Hell Khat, I mean Menion, when were you planing on answering these questions? Just because you rant and rave in several threads doesn't mean anything, other than you're full of shit. If you're so hell bent on convincing everyone you're not a liar, why did you ignore this?

Our Host!