What would happen if i was gone

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Native Bug, Nov 1, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Native Bug

Native Bug New Member

Hmm i don't get it this post start out with what would happen if i was gone then it went to if and nbrosz are the same person now it is school SPAM.

2. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

^
    |
    |
    |
    |
    Am I the only one that's shocked here? It's coherent. It doesn't include the senseless use of smilies. It's, it's an opinion. I am truly shocked by you Menion. Give us some more of this and we might get to like you. Then, once you reach 1000 posts, you can degenerate like myself.

Welcome to the forum! :wavey:

This happens here often. To answer your question though (a question which lacked a question mark I might add):
    The world would be a better place. Oh, wait, that's if someone shot you, then the world would be a better place. If you just left this forum, well, then, you'd miss out on an education. It's quite obvious that you're not getting a decent one at whatever school you attend, so here, let us educate you in the proper use of spelling, punctuation and grammar. I'm sure some of us here would be willing to help.

Once you pass those lesons, I'll show you how to use your newly gained intelligence (or lack thereof) to plaster your opinion over several forums and then bitch about it, whine, slap and just generaly f**k with people's minds as I turn you into my angry little protege (pretend I put that little accent mark in there).

3. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

I think I am starting to get this. You guys don't like people using the smiley's? OOOOOO Sorry guys for now on I won't be using them.

*Bows head in a sad state and mumbles "sorry fella's"*

4. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

I think that one should not use smilies to the extreme. Or, if one has been called out before for abuse of said smilies, then one should not use smilies.

Am I spelling smilies correctly? It looks wrong to me.

5. Menion Ravenlock

Okay thanks sorry i have to say this! YES!!!!! I AM AN EXPERT NOW ON MY RANKING!! YESA!

6. DarkUnderlord

Oh no, no, no, no, no. [​IMG] Using smilies is okay. :nod: It's just when people use a typical:
    :rifle: :minigun:
    ... battle in their signature, or when they use smilies in a sentence:
    I am an 0:) I would never :boxing: Milo because I don't like to hit :hippy:

Although, at times, that can be effective. It's usually the whole "overall" intelligence thing that gets me. You know, when the best thing they post is:
    Hey guys that is funny ive never laffed so hard in my lief lol!!

When really, something like:
    That's funny! I've never laughed so hard in my life!

... is all they need. Note the proper spelling of a few key words, also note the use of the exclamation mark and that the word "lol" is not present.

If you want to use "lol", try the smilie: :lol:

Also, try to contribute more to some topics. A smilie post every now and then is okay when used in moderation, but when all your posts are chock-full of meaningless incorrectly spelt dribble and smilies, it really doesn't look good.

I'm not being mean, I'm only here to educate you. [​IMG]

7. Milo

Milo New Member

[​IMG]YAY[​IMG]
    [​IMG]GROOVY[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Windmills

Windmills New Member

The sky suddenly darkened, and my hope for the future of all humanity became quite bleak, the second I saw the goatse smiley.

Excuse me now, while I go join a death cult.

9. xento

xento New Member

Welcome back, Milo! I have missed you! Nasty smilie, though, however funny to the quote.

10. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

I'm curious - why post this? If you're brothers, why not jump him at school/home/wherever? At the very least, don't advertise the fact that you're going to (attempt to) smack the shit out of him.

How the hell do you end up with a 13 year old brother when you're married (and no offense, but it doesn't look like you're one of those people who marry young)?

I didn't know Pauline Hanson¹ had made it to America. Then again, she'd probably be right at home in Charleston :).

¹Only Aussies and maybe Kiwis will get this.

11. Windmills

Windmills New Member

My mother had me when she was in her late teens, she then reproduced like crazy again in her late 20's/early 30's. Mother: VERY Hispanic. Baby machine.

I'm 23, and the eldest. Clears things up?

12. xento

xento New Member

I am adopted. My blood brother is about 20-25 years old, while I am 14. My law brother is around 40!

13. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Yep - I didn't realise it was a 10 year difference. I thought it was more like 15 or even 20 (although I considered that an outside chance). There's an 8 year difference between my youngest sister and I so...yeah.

14. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

There is 17 years between my mother and her youngest sister.

15. Menion Ravenlock

DU do you think I am hel khat or what because everyone thinks I am but I am not. Thats IT! EVERYONE WHO THINKS I AM HEL KHAT OR THE OTHER GUY SAY SO NOW BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

16. Menion Ravenlock

DU do you think I am hel khat or what because everyone thinks I am but I am not. Thats IT! EVERYONE WHO THINKS I AM HEL KHAT OR THE OTHER GUY SAY SO NOW BECAUSE I AM NOT GOING TO TAKE IT ANYMORE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Umm... Just who the hell are you?

Forgive me, but I've just spent the last 12 days on holiday in France, and when I get back, the entire first page if full of posts made by this new person, whose entire vocabulary seems to be made up of the words "I am not Hel Khat!"

Seriously, about 95% of all of your posts seem to be purely in aid of the fact that you seem to want to tell everybody you're not someone else. why not just let it go and write something inciteful, or at least different, for once. Then maybe people will stop referring to you as Hel Khat (mainly because he never wrote anything inciteful, or even different :wink: He just flamed everybody and got abusive) and actually take you as who you are.

You'll also find that there are those few people (like Hel Khat) who just like to seem to piss people off by constantly stating things that people find either offensive or annoying. This 'I'm not Hel Khat' business is a prime example. Just ignore it if you can, although it must be tedious for you - it is for the rest of us, so it must be for you.

I hope to see some more varied posts from you, and if noone's actually done it yet, welcome to the forums Menion Ravenlock. :wavey:

18. tzehoong

tzehoong New Member

Um... you did mean "insightful", right?

As for Tevlon Ravenlock, it's your own fault you sound suspicious. For goodness' sake no newbie jumps right into GDiscusssion and announces "I am NEW here". Why the emphasis on the "new"?

As Ferret says, come off it and contribute instead of wailing all the time.

19. DarkUnderlord

Woah... This needs to be broken up into manageable pieces.

Hel Khat, not what. Watt was a guy who posted in the modding forum recently, I don't think you're him though.

If you knew that everyone thought you were Hel Khat, why did you just have to ask if I thought you were Hel Khat? I mean, I'm included with "everyone" aren't I? What's with the excluding me from "everyone" now? I'm not part of the group anymore? Is that what you're saying?

Yes, yes it is.

I'll lessen my statement into an :I think you might be Hel Khat" seeing as you did mysteriously pop up right after he was banned... And he was talking about using different IP's... I'm just curious, how long did you lurk the forum before posting? I just find it an odd coincidence that you found the forum, joined and posted right after Hel Khat left. Usually people lurk for a while and read a few threads before joining. That's what I usually do. Even if it's just for a day or two, or even reading the old threads in the forum. I mean, Hel Khat was only around like, two days before you appeared on the scene. Surely you read some of his threads so you know who we're talking about? Or is this really just a big ol' coincidence of someone joining cold turkey who just happens to have a whole bunch of other coincidences and similarities to a spammy bitch we just booted?

20. monkeypunch

monkeypunch New Member

The scary thing is that we are all jeffzero

I fear that I/jeffzero deleted the proof over at the inn a long time ago though

EDIT> but just maybe I/You can find it

Our Host!