Another small game?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Zen, Oct 31, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Every day that goes by I'm a little more convinced that ravenlock is in fact, Eros. I was almost fooled by that "I'm going to join the Navy, can you give me some advice" thing we had going on. However, the similarities are to overwhelming to ignore, welcome back khat.

2. Milo

Milo New Member

Somebody correct me if I'm wrong here, but Eros/Hel Khat was in the Navy. I'm pretty sure it was the Navy. If not, then it was in one of the branches of the Armed Forces, I'm sure. I remember him mentioning that when he was still Eros Rex.

3. Menion Ravenlock

Menion Ravenlock New Member

NO I am not That khat guys i am not lieing!!!!!!!! I am joining the navy god damn it and don't call me a fucken liar NOW i am PISSED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am not the elois whoever and not the damn fuckening Khat so GET THE FUCK OFF MY ASS!

SOrry for the bad stuff ladies!

4. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

This makes me violently ill to say Milo, but I think you have me mixed up with Eros. I am in the Navy, Eros was a thirty something, black homo, who's only tie with the U.S. government, was most likely picking up a monthly welfare check.

5. Milo

Milo New Member

No, no. Really. Way back when Eros first joined the board, way before you came along, Eros posted something about him being gay and in the Armed Forces. Believe me, I'm not mixing him up with you.

6. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Okay smart boy, let's play twenty questions. I'll ask you things about your upcoming enlistment, that anyone telling the truth would know, let's keep in mind the amount of time it takes you to answer them.

1.) What is your recruiters name and rank, and what state/district are you being processed at?

2.) What is the acronym of the place you will be given a physical exam, finger printed, hearing test, swear in, etc.

3.) Where will you go to basic training (boot camp) and how long will it last?

4.) You claim to be going into the BUDS program, where does this training take place, and for how long?

5.) How many general orders are there?

6.) What pay grade are you entering at?

7. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Eros Rex was most definitely in the navy or army. Whichever one DW wasn't in was the one Eros Rex was in. I ... er ... do get JUST THAT ONE ASPECT of you two mixed up. Sorry. I would imagine he was Chief Petty Officer or something petty, anyway.

8. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Sheriff, the petty officer ranking structure is Navy, and it's actually a carry on of the old English caste system, we just never got around to changing it. I myself am an "officer of pettiness" my rank is E-5, that's the equivalent of a sergeant in the other branches. I think Eros was full of shit about his past. If he was in, he probably washed out for being a fuck up. BTW Chief is E-7, and very tough to make. usually it takes around 12-15 years to get that high.

9. Sheriff Fatman

He must have been in the army, if you were navy. I was joking about the pettiness thing (yes, I know you know). I think I remember him mentioning he played with other privates.

10. Milo

Milo New Member

Haha, I'm sorry man, but you're last few "homo" posts made me laugh, Darkwalker. Reading through them, I couldn't help but picture that little Italian (?) dude from that one military movie (Stripes?) that was homophobic. He'd always be in the corner all twitchy and yelling shit at the other soldiers like, "Hey, any a you HOMOS touch me... and I'll kill ya" or "Any a you HOMOS look at me... and I'll kill ya" or "Hey, any a you HOMOS fucking touch my stuff... and I'll kill ya".

Damn, I wish I could remember what movie that was.

11. Windmills

Windmills New Member

If Eros/Khat was in the armed forces, I think it'd be fitting if he was a rear admiral.

Tee-hee. Corny yes, but unavoidable.

12. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

You're a liar. Liar, liar, liar. Liar, liar pants on fire, liar, liar, liar! SO THERE LOL!!!!!!!11!!1!

Would you like to borrow Gary Coleman for your ass?
    [​IMG]

That's okay. Us ladies will forgive you, ya spammy bitch aol pr0n lol!!11!!1!

13. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Not bad Windmills, but I think Butt Pirate would be more appropriate.

14. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

Menion, here's why I think you're the spam khat.

1.) Your handle

2.) Your writing style, or lack thereof

3.) Your obsessive use of emoticons

4.) The way you hint about stuff, ie; "I am NEW here" or "you know my name so speak it" or whatever the fuck your sig says.

5.) Most new users start out on the tips and hints forum talking about the game, and eventually wind up here, you jumped right into General Discussion.

6.) You ask dumb questions that you think a newbie would ask, but it's so obvious what a dick you are.

7.) And finally, the fact that Eros/Hel Khat/ can't stay away from this place and has come back repeatedly.

15. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

I don't know if it's the same stripes, but if it is, you can buy it on Amazon.com

I don't know who Menion is. I don't know if Menion is Khat. I don't care if Menion is Khat. I don't care what happens to Menion. I don't much like Menion. I don't know why every sentence in this post starts with "I don't...".

16. Dennis Moore

Dennis Moore New Member

Let me see what’s new here...
    Eros Rex has been banned yet again…
    Lot’s of people went partially MIAs…
    Zen is back (wasn’t she rosenshyne?)…
    The game ‘guess who he is’ is still a hit…

17. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

ZEN is ROSIE? :eek:
    I would need a complete explonation.

18. Ferret

Ferret New Member

Is that some sort of surgical procedure? :eek:

19. Sheriff Fatman

20. Zen

Zen New Member

Gary is taken DUL.