I HATE YOU!!!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Mael, Oct 6, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Wolf hunt!?!

I understand that you love your uncle, I'd probably love mine too except he's an egotistical jerk whom I haven't seen since I was a baby. However, I think it's stupid to hunt for "sport". Why couldn't they do some other sport? Animals are not around so people can make them into trophies, me thinks.

In America, I'm not really sure about other places, you are required to defend your customer zealously. You can't stand up and say, "Convict this fucker, he's guilty." And I wouldn't say that all lawyers are greedy, that's a generalization.

2. Rat Keeng

Rat Keeng New Member

I hate the evil people/devices who've been cramping my internet access lately. Bastards, whoever they/it are/is.

And i hate people who wants to be famous. Wannabe attention-whoring no-talent fame-fucking assclowns. Ugh.

3. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

I hunt, and have no guilt at all. Mainly because I eat what I kill, and Pennsylvania has more deer die every year of starvation and traffic accidents than hunter's ever take. (yes, even poachers can't keep up) However, when I hear or read about bastards who abuse nature, and hunt endagered animals I feel sick. I must agree this is something I hate as well.

4. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

It's a long story, and in a lost thread, I think. I've not been able to find it for ages. It was one where Eros Rex (possibly using his other account) was exlpaining why he hated Calis/Jinxed and had gone ballistic.

It is a generalisation, but I don't know how unfair. Over here you have to go through 7 years (or something) of grueling study before you can be a Barrister. You also have to have an "acceptable" demeanour (usually conferred by a privileged upbringing) and it helps to have an in with the old boy network.

Self-interest is one of the few things motivating enough to get people through all that.

I think there are ethics guarding the defense people have to make of their client in the UK legal system, too, but there is nothing to say you have to accept someone as a client in the first place, or keep them as a client.

Threedogs would probably know more about all this. He's gree- a lawyer.

5. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Yes, self interest must be motivating this, or else no one would do it. Lemme rephrase that: very few people would do it. I kind of think it's like most other proffesions. There are those who do it for money, and there are those that do it because they love it. I'm just not really sure what the ratio is in law.

My parents are lawyers, I could pop in and ask them too. ^_^

6. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

7. Snowmane

Snowmane New Member

Rich enough to send me to a posh private school. :eek: Actually, my dad doesn't practice anymore... he's an... investment guy. 8) Not really sure about the specifics though. My mom's still waiting for payment from her last case, a divorce case she settled in July.

8. Darkwalker

Darkwalker Member

9. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

I hate you too.

10. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

Wolf hunt!?!

I understand that you love your uncle, I'd probably love mine too except he's an egotistical jerk whom I haven't seen since I was a baby. However, I think it's stupid to hunt for "sport". Why couldn't they do some other sport? Animals are not around so people can make them into trophies, me thinks.

11. Liselle

Liselle New Member

I don't like people who make you feel small....they watch at you when you are talking with a look on their face like 'What the fuck are you talking about?' OR they completely interrupt and talk over you as if you hadn't spoken with the classic line 'Anyway......'.

And I also agree that religion should not be used as an excuse for people to kill each other.

And those that DO use it as an excuse contradict themselves by proving they do not truely believe in the religion, by the mere act of killing.

Rant end :)

12. Mael

Mael New Member

in regards to hunting
    how about those people who hunt endangered spieces for a livelihood?
    who doesnt know other means to make a leaving?
    theres a lot of them here in the Philippines
    who hunt endangered birds and sell them in the blackmarket
    and our government can't do anything....

13. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

On the lawyers matter. Snowmane I didn't mean that all lawyers are bad. Hell, my mom is a lawyer and I study to become one too. It pisses me off however when I open a paper and read that the major barrister (head of the local barrister council) drove his car while drunk so much that I doubt I could move were I so drunk. Then I switch on TV and see the best lawyers of Poland doing their best to prove that their clients (worst mafia in Poland members are innocent). I agree that a lawyer is bound to do everything (without commiting a crime of course) to defend his client - no one orders him however to take or hold a case, like Sheriff already said. And the worst thing is that demoralisation is common not only among older lawyers but also among many young ones. And how can I expect to be respected for what I do when I become a lawyer while there are so many bastards around.

On animals question. If you kill it to eat it it's ok - unless you think you're entitled to have tiger for dinner. When animals are killed to decrease their too large numbers - it's not ok but I see reason here (I don't like it but I understand). When someone kills for so called sports he's a fuckhead deserving to be drugged and left naked in the middle of a jungle. "Look at me, I'm so great because I just killed a mighty tiger. What? Of course I had a gun. And I was very far away. Still I'm so great and brave." - it makes me sick.

Poachers who earn money selling endangered spieces - it's a tough issue. But then if they do it just so that they don't starve and their goal is not to get rich - why don't they kill animals which are in abundance and eat them? Yes I know it's easy to write such things sitting in a comfy chair in warm house and haveing full stomach.

14. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

I don't hate but i do dislike:

My ex he stole something very valuable from me and I hope no good comes to him for it.

People who beat their kids....

People who ignore their kids....

People who judge others by their looks....

People who try and enforce their personal sprituality on others....

Adults who abuse children....

Adults who abuse drugs....

Adults who abuse each other.....

15. Qilikatal

Qilikatal New Member

I will from now on presume that you are female. Funny i allways thought you were male. :oops:

16. bryant1380

bryant1380 New Member

No, Q, you assumed right. Our dear Hel Khat is male. And yes, he wrote "he". You see, H. Khat happens to be light in the loafers.¹

¹Gay.

17. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

So when are you coming out? I saw you giving poor Milo a time of it, and I don't even want to get into what you've been doing to poor mrnobdie :eek:

Come on be proud with me :stoner: How's Sean's website coming along btw ;)

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

Was it your anal virginity? Sorry, but you can't get that back...

and

Sorry, but if I could have my way, I'd have all hunters of endangered animals killed. Actually, I'd have everyone who hunts for sport, and not for necessary culling/food supply killed. I don't give a fuck about the situation, livelihood, whatever. There Earth is already overpopulated in my opinion anyway, so I have no sympathy for people who 'have' to hunt endangered animals to live. FUCKING DIE, ALL OF YOU BASTARDS!

Reason number 1001 why Australia is better than America: At the Gold Coast (very popular tourist destination in Queensland, about an hour's drive from my house), metre maids do not issue you tickets. Instead, they are some of the hottest chicks you will see who walk around in bikinis all day and pay off parking metres for you so that you don't get tickets. I have no idea how they stay funded, but it's a fucking good system :)!

19. DarkUnderlord

DarkUnderlord Administrator Staff Member

Check out the ads on their bikinis. Of course, that's just the excuse you use if they ask why you're staring at them...

20. Hel Khat

Hel Khat New Member

No it wasn't but thanks for caring :asshole:

Our Host!