Some people just can't take a loss "like a man"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dragoon, Jun 20, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

Personal experience isn't always a good basis for generalisation.

2. Dennis Moore

Dennis Moore New Member

I just read that Italy is going to sue FIFA claiming that the game was fixed and the refree corrupt.

3. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

I am disappointed S_F, I left that one out there figuring vyass or Ioo would take the bate.

4. rosenshyne

rosenshyne New Member

5. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

I could take the bait 3dogs, but maybe I'm trying not to take the bait to turn into another Quethim. Now seriously 3dogs, I don't need you to bait me. I could quite easily make fun of you without any provocation. Your mind being clogged with ideas of sports, beer and women I didn't expect you to know that.

See what I mean?

6. Ioo

Ioo New Member

50k of what?

Then I resent that figure of speech as it is sexist! (1)

(1) Men don't swallow...

7. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

Clogged? I think of it more as focused. When you hit puberty you'll understand vyaas.

8. Sheriff Fatman

Sheriff Fatman Active Member

I think you'll find all the ones not fed intravenously do.

9. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

You seem to use age as a key factor, but with age your brain can only get duller, as will your life. By saying this you are blatantly judging me over age, this is like judging me over my skin color or my religion.

10. Dragoon

Dragoon New Member

Is it still pathetic or just said?

11. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

That is because age rather than race is the limiting factor of your intellegence. I thought I was being generous attributing your lack of interest in women to age. Perhaps that is not the case? Is there some other reason you don't think of screwing every 10-15 sec? You are a teenager right? Or has sitting in frount of your computer playing games dulled you sex drive.....wait a minute now it all makes sense, you have stubby fingers and a mans hand size is directly related to his...I understand vyaas, don't worry buddy it will be ok. I am sure there is some sort of woman out there for you, just keep the faith man. :wink:

12. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Actaully you brain develops alot with age... till you reach about 6 I think. Although it continues to grow as you do. Most healthy people don't stop thinking clearly untill very old age, some however never start.

Skin color and religion are a big factor too... this is not a racist comment, it has to do with the way you are brought up.

Man's hand size is related to his... that's a pile of bullshit. Any part of you is related to it. It's called proportions. And the part witht he fingers is called the palm.

To S_F, that was a figure of speech.

Italy is sad...Good thing I'm going there some time after the game... I won't be sitting at my computer all day there... I'll miss you all. :mad: Especially Rosie.

13. Ferret

Ferret New Member

About the brain....

THe average adult still develops about 10,000 new neurones a day. If you live healthily and use your brain a lot, you might be able to integrate about 200 of those neurones into your neural network. Alcohol, toxins, lack of a heathy diet and non-usage all detract from that. All in all, the average adult actually gains about 15 usable neurones a day.

Considering that each synapse connects each neurone to approx. 20,000 other neurones this isn't very much, but your brain still grows! Race and religion do play a factor in how much your brain develops, but as someone already said, it is realted to how much you use your brain and thus how many neurones you retain.

Also, your brain is related to your fingers, but that only determines how masculine/feminine you are and results as a difference in hormonal regulation during foetal development depending on how male/female your brain is.

Hope this clears things up a bit.

14. Ioo

Ioo New Member

Hmm... And I thought neurons were just one and only... or is that another kind of brain cells that does not multiply?

15. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

I do think of women. All the time. However, I don't think of women every 10 or 15 secs, if you do 3dogs, you have a serious problem. This could attribute to your lack of focus and intelligence.

Also, hand, foot, and body size actually attributes to the sizer of the penis. Maybe you should ask your wife how big I am am exactly. She was screaming "Huge! Huge!" for awhile last night.

16. Ioo

Ioo New Member

17. ThreeDogs

ThreeDogs New Member

:lol: you've got me feeling real threatened now vyass

18. Jarinor

Jarinor New Member

No, I don't actually. What's wrong with have your mind 'clogged' or, as ThreeDogs put it, focused on, beer, sports and women? What else is there? What more should we be aiming for? I think just about every guy in Western society wants that, and hopes that he can spend all day drinking beer, watching sport, and 'doing stuff' with women all night. I think many would consider that the ultimate dream.

What is your mind 'clogged' with at the moment?

19. Ioo

Ioo New Member

So that's what ya do with mean Jarinor? Sounds boring... does she ever take a part in it? I can find a pile of stuff in my room and do it on my own ya know.

20. Vyaas

Vyaas New Member

Personally, well women, beer, the world cup, guerrilla tactics, the military and why people become terrorists.

Our Host!