help wif Tollo Underhill plz?!

Discussion in 'Arcanum Hints & Tips' started by langjai, Apr 5, 2002.

Remove all ads!
Support Terra-Arcanum:

GOG.com

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!
  1. langjai

langjai New Member

i can't get the guards to throw me into the pit/prison in Dernholm!! can someone plz tell me what to do??

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: langjai on 2002-04-05 16:04 ]</font>

2. YeaYea2001

YeaYea2001 New Member

Duh dingus, you can have no one in your party, tell your followers to "Wait Here" THEN ask to go in

3. Deadly Bread

Deadly Bread New Member

He's talking about the pit in dernholm, not the isle of despair pit. But I can't help you, I never got in, I think you can get in if you go the evil path, after you talk to the priest guy...you know, the evil one, but I never got past it being suggested.

4. Etalis Craftlord

Etalis Craftlord New Member

You have to have the quest and be annoyingly persistent in the guards' general direction.

5. Skie88

Skie88 New Member

to be honest wit u..I didn't get the guards to throw me there too, but you can get Tollo by going thru the secret entrance to prison, its northwest of the town entrance just keep going coz it does not show in the map...

WARNING: it will trigger end quests in your quest log if you haven't got thru Caladon quest's first and thus spoiling (like this is not spoiler enough..:lol:) the end game..GOOD LUCK.. :wink:

Our Host!